HELP!!!

Hi there, my name is christine and i started slimming world in january this year and so far i have lost 12lbs. This week has been a struggle trying to get back into the swing of things as last week i had a small gain after having some friends round at the weekend. I just feel as if im trying to hard and im getting fed up of having to look for something new to try every day so Im beginning to get lazy and im making the same things and im getting bored now. Is there anyone who has some ideas how to get back into it and to get my positive thinking back. Thanks in advance xx

Try one new recipe each week. And I try not to have the same foods twice in a row... potato one day, pasta the next, chips the next, smash pizza the next, curry/stir-fry/veggie hash the day after... variety is the spice of life!

thanks for your quick reply il give a go. I always get like this as so as i put on a little i just fall right off track and then things slow right down and i get disappointed in myself. will let you know how i get on at weigh in tomorrow. thanks again xxxx

Back