HELP :(

:(

I have been on my weight loss journey for a year this month and iv lost 37 pounds first on weight watchers then onto slimming world

Iv been on slimming world a month an lost 8 pound but recently i have been very ill and have been going through many tests and examinations

Over the last week I have come off the diet and eaten everything, iv never done this before, i feel out of control and like iv messed everything up. i dont know how i will get back on it

What do i do :(

You shouldn't be so down on yourself, if you're ill then your health is the most important thing! Once you feel better you can scratch a line under that time and get back on the plan anytime. It's not worth thinking you've blown it all, if you still want to lose weight then the plan will still be there for you when you're ready to get back on it =D

i can understand how you feel at the moment. I've recently had surgery with one of the wounds abcessing and have been fairly ill due to it. Am on heavy dose of antibiotics and am stuck home all day for 2 weeks now. In those 2 weeks i've found my self snacking most of the day and not been sticking much at all to my diet.

I've been told that when your unwell your body needs more to fight off whats wrong so its common to eat more. Its hard when you do a weigh in (am still doing mine and it goes up and down) when you gain but at times like these dont be hard on your self at all. Take the time you need to focus on getting better and once better am sure you will be back on track no problems at all.

hope you get better soon

Back