help!

sl1nkyminny

i started doing slimming world at the beginning of jan! and have completely changed my ways of eating and losing weight which is great! although so has my boyfriend this might sound good but isnt has he is only 9st and it 5'10 and is actually classed as underweight! he eats breakfast. which is normally a bagel with abit of philly, a jacket pot and spaghetti hoops for lunch and abit of salad! and what ever i have for tea! he also buys the odd choccy bar but has lost 1/2 stone in 4 months! and getting abit concerned! any tips for me to bulk him back up lol i really dont want to faff around making 2 different tea and what not! but anything that you think might hep me would be great!

he is also abit of a fussy eater! and not a massive fan of fried foods. but he isnt a super health freak either! he just like to eat right with the odd treat! (just like SW tbh)

Sorry if I'm late in replying...does he go to a gym or do any exercise? x

not really! but he says he wants to start running again which i am concerned about!

I used to live with a girl who was struggling to stay at a normal weight. She started to make rich sauces to put on her food which were tasty and also gave her some extra cals. My ex boyfriend also gained a tonne of weight when we split up by drinking beer every night - but i doubt that is helpful advice hehe!

If i were you i'd give him bigger portions and some more carbs... and well done on your loss so far!!

Kate

thanks and thanks for the advise! I like sauces idea, he tried those meal replacements shakes aswell as eating 3 meals a day but he didnt like the shakes lol!

From my perspective as a mum who adapts family meals for herself it doesn't have to be much more trouble to cook the same dish in 2 different ways.

Tonight I made Hunter's chicken - I wrapped my small chicken breast in lean bacon, the others had larger breasts and regular bacon, then I browned mine first in frylite before adding a little olive oil to the pan for the rest, mine then went in a small oven dish with syn free bbq sauce and a hexA of cheese and the rest went in a larger dish with regular bbq and extra cheese.

If your boyfriend wants to start running he should concentrate on carbs for energy and protein to build muscle so these would be the things to give him bigger portions of.

Hope this helps :)

Back