Help!

I've been opting for early nights too cause its the evening that I'm the worst & always turn to food! I think I was flat out by 8pm last night! Lol x

"No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yeah thats when it will get me and when im cooking for oh and 8 year old! My little 12 week old aint so bad as she on milk! I took some pictures of myself last night and for the 1 st time since i had my baby actually saw how big i was! Dont know what i weigh cdc is coming at 1 pm so will see what the scales say ekkkk! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

bevvy80 said:
Yeah thats when it will get me and when im cooking for oh and 8 year old! My little 12 week old aint so bad as she on milk! I took some pictures of myself last night and for the 1 st time since i had my baby actually saw how big i was! Dont know what i weigh cdc is coming at 1 pm so will see what the scales say ekkkk! X

I find it difficult when the OH is cooking food too, the smell wafts from the kitchen and it's torture when all I have is water to sip on! :( I found dieting easier when my son was a younger baby, cause like you said he only had milk & that was easy, but now he's 10 months and having nibbles of what we eat along with things like milky buttons etc it's really difficult! :( x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yeah i bet! Easy to do, as she still young and im not back at work im going try and nap when she does lol so hopefully the days will go quicker! Foods a big part of my life so its going be hard but ive got to do it! Im glad ive found this site to read stories and get support. I CAN DO THIS lololol x

bevvy80 said:
Yeah i bet! Easy to do, as she still young and im not back at work im going try and nap when she does lol so hopefully the days will go quicker! Foods a big part of my life so its going be hard but ive got to do it! Im glad ive found this site to read stories and get support. I CAN DO THIS lololol x

Yep definitely catch some sleep when she does! :) you may find the first few days on this diet you're tired anyway, so the extra sleep will do you good.. Foods a huge part of my life too so I empathise with you! I feel lost not being able to just eat what I want & when I want, not being able to wander into the kitchen to nibble on something & not being able to have my evening munch infront of the tv.. But it's all those bad habits that lead to weight gain & I'd rather be a bit unhappy because I don't have it all yet skinny, than turning to food for comfort & being unhappy and depressed with my weight & size!

You CAN do this :) you may find that it'll fit in well with the hectic mother lifestyle. I know from experience how difficult it gets to be able to cook yourself a fresh meal when the baby needs your constant attention.. So being able to make up a shake in under 5 minutes would be more beneficial to you :) less time consuming!

I have a feeling that now & again I will need a night off to indulge in whatever I fancy, cause I don't wanna feel severely deprived & miserable for going without.. I may find that seeing the weight drop off every week will be motivation enough to just stick to CD and that I won't want the evenings off now & again, but it's too early to say yet! Lol x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yes i think this is defo a good time to do this! Is this your 1 st week? If not how much have u lost so far?

My weekends are normally food with friends and takeaways so this weekend will be a bit diffrent! Im nervous for the next few days because reading on here i can see how hard it is for people to do! My sister restarted yesterday she had lost 2 stone but came off so is now going through the horrible few days again!

Wish she was coming this morning so i knew how much i did weigh! Had a coffee so far going drink some water go into town quick and get my sweetners and botte of water!

X x

bevvy80 said:
Yes i think this is defo a good time to do this! Is this your 1 st week? If not how much have u lost so far?

My weekends are normally food with friends and takeaways so this weekend will be a bit diffrent! Im nervous for the next few days because reading on here i can see how hard it is for people to do! My sister restarted yesterday she had lost 2 stone but came off so is now going through the horrible few days again!

Wish she was coming this morning so i knew how much i did weigh! Had a coffee so far going drink some water go into town quick and get my sweetners and botte of water!

X x

Yeah it's my first week, I should be on day 5 but I had a blip and a naughty day off Sunday so started a fresh yesterday, so now it's day 2 again for me! I weighed 12.5 at my first weigh in last Thursday, and I'm 11.12 when I had a sneaky weigh this morning so still lost 7lbs do far despite my naughty day off :) most of it is probably water weight, but it's still nice to see those scales drop!

It is hard, but oddly enough I found the weekend easier, Friday was my first day on CD and I flew through it & Saturday no problem! But Sunday I was just feeling a bit crap in general & gave up too easily :( I found yesterday really difficult, in work I'm fine but all I wanna do when I get home is chill out & spend time with the OH and my little boy and eat.. So not being able to is really difficult. xx

Water flavs? Are these new? Did te diet 5 years ago so i suppose alot has changed!

You can have a flavouring(orange and summer berry) for 1ltr of water a day, and a hot savoury vegetable drink, they r lushhh!! And because i only have 3 packs a day, they are a big HELP!!! xx My CD consultant said it would be fine having a little amount when i really need it, until the second week.. Then you can have one teaspoon a day of each x GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY HUN XXXX

Ok so im weighed and ready lol! My cdc was sooo good have a god feeling! Feel a bit sicky and shakey though! X

bevvy80 said:
Ok so im weighed and ready lol! My cdc was sooo good have a god feeling! Feel a bit sicky and shakey though! X

You'll do great! :) skip forward to step 3 and 4 in the step book and look at all the lovely things we'll be allowed for breakfast etc and how much food we get to eat! That's spurring me on cause I desperately can't wait to get to step 3 lol, and the faster I lose this weight the quicker I'll get there!! x

Im going have a hot bath and read book cover to cover while the family are having dinner lol x

bevvy80 said:
Im going have a hot bath and read book cover to cover while the family are having dinner lol x

I just finished work so picking my little one up from my mothers house.. It's just started pouring down with hailstones and bad weather encourages me to curl up in the cosy warm with FOOD!! :( this is going to be hard.. Even more so now that I have £16.50 worth of vouchers for tesco that have come through the post! Lol x

Oh no not good timing! Ill admit im feeling very hungry so bath the kids and bed lol x

bevvy80 said:
Oh no not good timing! Ill admit im feeling very hungry so bath the kids and bed lol x

I'm not even hungry, I just daydream about food too much and let it get the better of me! Lol.. I'm picturing myself in my head as how I wanna look, and it's motivation enough to stick with it & have a coffee now before my 3rd shake :) x

I've done so well until today and I can't stop thinking about food, I had a boiled egg at 3 now I've just had my tea but I was starving so I wasn't cutting my chicken down. Do u think the egg will make a difference because I've gone over my allowance x

kristin said:
I've done so well until today and I can't stop thinking about food, I had a boiled egg at 3 now I've just had my tea but I was starving so I wasn't cutting my chicken down. Do u think the egg will make a difference because I've gone over my allowance x

I can't see it making that much of a difference.. It's protein and no carbs so it won't knock you out of ketosis, and eggs are only around 88 calories for a medium sized one anyway, so even with the egg youve still consumed very low calories for the day! x

You'll do great! :) skip forward to step 3 and 4 in the step book and look at all the lovely things we'll be allowed for breakfast etc and how much food we get to eat! That's spurring me on cause I desperately can't wait to get to step 3 lol, and the faster I lose this weight the quicker I'll get there!! x

Thats some great thinking, gonna take that on board!!!!!!

I'm not even hungry, I just daydream about food too much and let it get the better of me! Lol.. I'm picturing myself in my head as how I wanna look, and it's motivation enough to stick with it & have a coffee now before my 3rd shake :) x

Ive just had my 3rd shake and now its time for tv and magazines!!!(are u on ss??) I drink that much i have to get up 2 or 3 times during the night, but the water is brilliant at keeping them hunger pangs at bay!! I also daydream about food....LOL

Back