Help!

cambridge newby said:
Ive just had my 3rd shake and now its time for tv and magazines!!!(are u on ss??) I drink that much i have to get up 2 or 3 times during the night, but the water is brilliant at keeping them hunger pangs at bay!! I also daydream about food....LOL

I'm on SS+ so today I had 200ml of skimmed milk which I used in coffee and 4 shakes, but I still have one shake left which I'll have around 8:30 I think.. I don't think I'd have managed on SS alone, being up at 5 every day and going to bed around 9 or 10 leaves way too much room inbetween to want food and feel hungry! So having four shakes or 3 and a 200kcal meal suits me better :) I get up through the night too lol, I'm constantly back and forth the toilet nowadays! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

good luck with it Bev , 1st few days arent very pleasant are they...just hang on in there tho x

I'm on SS+ so today I had 200ml of skimmed milk which I used in coffee and 4 shakes, but I still have one shake left which I'll have around 8:30 I think.. I don't think I'd have managed on SS alone, being up at 5 every day and going to bed around 9 or 10 leaves way too much room inbetween to want food and feel hungry! So having four shakes or 3 and a 200kcal meal suits me better :) I get up through the night too lol, I'm constantly back and forth the toilet nowadays! x

LOL....My second home the toilet,hehehehe.........Its defently a struggle but youve gotta be focused and strict on ya self if ya wana see results.... This site is great mind you......Very positive and looking at the before and after pics makes me wana not pick that bar of choclate up ever again (well when ive lost a bit ) lol xxx Thers noway i could do ss with your early nd late rises, So im blessed with an easy day xxx Thanks for replying and keep on going hun!!!

Oh no not good timing! Ill admit im feeling very hungry so bath the kids and bed lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Early night for me too!!! Going to the toilet alot during the night is a bit tireing during the day, but im not moaning!! LOL have a good focused day 2mra!!!

I think for me it's impatience that gets the better of me, and knowing I've got two stone to shift sometimes makes me wanna give up before I've even begun! But I'm doing my best to make a good go of this :) and prove myself & everyone else wrong and show that I CAN do it! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I think for me it's impatience that gets the better of me, and knowing I've got two stone to shift sometimes makes me wanna give up before I've even begun! But I'm doing my best to make a good go of this :) and prove myself & everyone else wrong and show that I CAN do it! x

Thats the talk i like to hear !!! CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololol.... ive got 4stone to losse and KEEPOFF!! xxx
I tend to rebel like a kid and taunt my own brain into convincing myself i desrve a treat, when i dont need or want one...Need a shrink a think!!! lol:eek:

Day 1 done! Finding it hard to be honest but know itwill be worth it! Tried the veg and oriental soups today! Please some advice to make them as mine has lumps in itwhich make me gag!

bevvy80 said:
Day 1 done! Finding it hard to be honest but know itwill be worth it! Tried the veg and oriental soups today! Please some advice to make them as mine has lumps in itwhich make me gag!

I usually make mine into thick paste with tiny bit of water then slowly add water mixing continually and they end up smooth. Well done for getting through day 1

I think my mug is to small,lol! Goong try the porridge tomorrow as well! Day 2 im ready! X x

WELLDONE bevvy xx It will be tuff hun, but like youve just said.......It WILL be WORTH it, im on day 2.........Being on here really does give you insperation.....Have a look of the before and after pics!! WOW....
I mix my soups by a hand whisk....i put the pack in the bowl first and then gradually add the hot water, and consatnly mixing whilst pouring it in bit by bit, ther will be alot of different ways, until you find your way just experiment! xxx Keep focused for 2mra.......And im in the same boat as you, youll be fine!!! drink plenty of H2O...!! Well done on completing day one..... :D

Yer i use a tall cup! Ive even put the soup in a bowl.. Something psychological with a spoon and bowl to make me think i am properly eating lol. Porridge i am not keen on... My taste changes all the time though some shakes i loved i cant stand now! Chilli was my fav soup now it makes me heave! Keep changing and trying all the diff ones it makes it bit less boring

Just brought a hand blender so will try that tomorrow! Water water and more water is what my cdc told me! Now i need to wee all the time!lol

I hear with the chocolate shakes you can have them hot? As u can tell im a newbie! Do i make tem like the soup? Feel better now oh went and got me a hand blender hopefully not so lumpy x

bevvy80 said:
Just brought a hand blender so will try that tomorrow! Water water and more water is what my cdc told me! Now i need to wee all the time!lol

I hear with the chocolate shakes you can have them hot? As u can tell im a newbie! Do i make tem like the soup? Feel better now oh went and got me a hand blender hopefully not so lumpy x

Use ur hand blender for the hot ones too.. I personally dont like mine hot they taste like malt eww! Xx

bevvy80 said:
Awake already! Day 2 starts! PMA! X

Wooo another early riser :) how you feeling? I'm on day 3 and just a bit tired this morning but ok otherwise! x

My daughter thought half 4 was waking up time! So far so good although had porridge this morning! No rush to do tat again lol! How many coke zero are u suppose to have in one day? X

Back