Help!

bevvy80 said:
My daughter thought half 4 was waking up time! So far so good although had porridge this morning! No rush to do tat again lol! How many coke zero are u suppose to have in one day? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Strangely enough my little boy woke up earlier today too! He usually sleeps through till between 7 and 8, but woke at 5:30 this morning while I was getting ready for work... I think you're only allowed one can of coke zero a day, and personally I wouldn't have a can every day cause water is a much better option.. Read my diary, my CD journey is on hold for the day! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Hi and Welcome

How are you getting on? I would say the best tip is when your hungry have a brew or warm shake, and don't let other people talk you into cheating!!! lol!!

Hope all goes well xx

Help!!! Im on day 2 and alreadynwant to quit! Plus i feel freezing not sure i can do this!!!!

Bevvy, do NOT cheat. You've got another couple of days to get through and you'll feel better. If you can get through the first two weeks you'll be laughing - suddenly you'll be maybe half a stone or more lighter and allowed the chocolate bars!! It's the little things that count!!! Don't cheat. Don't be weak. Don't be a giver upper!!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Bevvy, do NOT cheat. You've got another couple of days to get through and you'll feel better. If you can get through the first two weeks you'll be laughing - suddenly you'll be maybe half a stone or more lighter and allowed the chocolate bars!! It's the little things that count!!! Don't cheat. Don't be weak. Don't be a giver upper!!!

THATS SOME POSITIVE TALKING THERE GIRL!!! im on day 3 and feel the same but reading this has spurred me on.... Thankyou xx

I promise you I felt terrible on day 3 and 4. I felt weak, tired, emotional, grumpy. I thought I can't do this if I'm going to be a misery the whole time. But now I feel back to my normal self and would never believe I was on a diet. I hardly ever feel hungry. I'm on day 13. Please stick to it. You just need to give it a few more days and you're there! X

Its not that all the shakes make me gag! Badly! How can i do something if i cant enjoy the shakes,soups? X

bevvy80 said:
Its not that all the shakes make me gag! Badly! How can i do something if i cant enjoy the shakes,soups? X

Have you tried all the shake flavours? I'm a really fussy cow when it comes to food but I'm in love with them.. Cappuccino, strawberry and choc mint are gorgeous x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

My favourite powdered shakes are chocolate and vanilla and butterscotch. But I do blend up for a long time and with a lot of ice and drink through a straw!

bevvy80 said:

Hey bevvvy! I'm on day 2 as well!! :) it is hard! I keep thinking Bout food and why is it you can smell restaurant and take always a mile away! Lol I have kept myself busy after work I came to my bf house and started decorating lol 4 hours of painting and it was so relaxing and time flew by! Good luck :) stay strong

They make u gag? oh bless, that aint good at all hun, have u tryed jazzing them up?....... I use my vanilla shake as a starbucks special..... A tbs of decafe coffe in half e half the shake mixture of water, half boiling and half cold, shake it up and theyr... my starbucks (sad i know but it keeps my mind thinking im not depriveing myself)
Then the choc, i use a mint teabag.......... Something i do to keep me sane and try to enjjoy them that little bit extra.... Hope this helps hun.... Try and experiment with your shakes, if u dont like, use the porrige for a while, u never no u might get dun in and then love the shakes and soups... lol xxx be strong and keep going x

Hey bevvvy! I'm on day 2 as well!! :) it is hard! I keep thinking Bout food and why is it you can smell restaurant and take always a mile away! Lol I have kept myself busy after work I came to my bf house and started decorating lol 4 hours of painting and it was so relaxing and time flew by! Good luck :) stay strong
THAT IS SOOOO TRUE, my nose is like a radar for takeaway shops...and i can smell and tell everything... ahahhahahahah.. Im on day 3 and finding it a little difficult too, but coming on here really makes a difference....Well done on day2... Good luck with your weight losses x

Back