help

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
this is going to probably sound stupid but do u only count calories or do u count everyting fat fibre protein etc accorrding to my fittness pal i am on 1200 a day but ther are boxes for the other contributors as well ie fab fibre etc . would like to try cc but not sure am currently on ww please help !!!! thanx

I generally just count calorie content im always over with sugar and protein but ain't affected my losses I don't think :)

I just calorie count. I'm always well over on fibre and sugar but a lot of the sugar is natural (eg from fruit) so I'm not too concerned. I've lost 54lbs without being concerned about the boxes at the bottom so don't worry about it too much.

I only count calories. I don't even look at the others. It has worked for me before and it is working this time :)

Only the calories count towards weight loss, but I also count protein & fibre.

I keep a track of protein as it keeps me full (I aim for min 60g a day), and Fibre is good for your digestive health as well as helping to keep you full (I aim for 20g a day).

I count calories and carbs and thats it for me, I want to know I am staying within my calorie and carb limit, saying that I am on a more moderate carb allowance so its no way near as strict as say a low carb diet! Em

Back