Help!

emma_partington27

Gold Member
Me and my hubby hav been low carbing for about 4 weeks in my first week i lost 4lbs but since then i hav not lost anything were as my hubby has lost a stone! Can anyone help me as i hav stuck to it
A typical day
Breaky 2 x scrambled eggs
Dinner salad
Tea kippers and veggies sprouts
Jelly and alpro
6x cups ov tea sweetner semi skimmed milk
Snacks
50g cheese with apple 50g nuts

Hi, it looks to me that you are not eating enough, food looks ok except maybe for the apple also there is not a lot of fat in there. When you are low carbing you need to eat fat.. If I were you I would put all my food for a few days into mfp and look at the calories, I don't know your stats, (using phone) so can't really say. It is possible your body has gone into starvation mode.

sammy1 said:
Hi, it looks to me that you are not eating enough, food looks ok except maybe for the apple also there is not a lot of fat in there. When you are low carbing you need to eat fat.. If I were you I would put all my food for a few days into mfp and look at the calories, I don't know your stats, (using phone) so can't really say. It is possible your body has gone into starvation mode.

Yeah on mfp it says im not eating enuff

Eat more, include fats like butter and olive oil, and cut out the apple if you can - at least for the first couple of weeks. You might want to try picking a specific low carb plan And using it as a guideline rather than working out your own, at least until you're in the swing of things?

Back