VodkaGirl's Diary - Just Staying On Track

VodkaGirl

Well, I thought I'd start one of these weight loss diaries to try and keep me focussed and on track. Being an online member and not going to group, there could be a temptation to cheat myself on the scales!

So, I'm into my fourth week and so far have lost 12 lbs - (week 1 -8lbs), (week 2 STS *week), (week 3 -4lbs) and am feeling very happy with that. Weigh in day is on a Monday and obviously I would LOVE to lose 2lbs and get to 1 stone off!

The last couple of days have been pretty hard, especially today. My youngest daughter has been sick and I was up in the night with her last night so am tired and been stuck in the house all day with lots of bad food (kids still getting through their Christmas goodies). Anyway have managed to stay on track and have had:

Breakfast - Muller light and two tangerines
Lunch - smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, wholemeal bread (HExB), Muller light, apple
Snack - tangerine
Skimmed milk in tea/coffee (HexA)
Lots of water!

Tea is going to be an oven baked rice/prawn/chorizo dish that I saw in a recipe thread. I'll probably have a couple of vodka and slimline tonics tonight which will be my syns (well it is Friday ;) )

Back