help

shonaw

i feel really down today and just want to eat but know i cant. gave up smokeing 12 weeks ago today and just eat every thing in site put on 3st so far (that is why im on this diet)i just want to lose 2st before christmas then lose all the rest after but please help as i feel i could just eat eat eat today

i feel really down today and just want to eat but know i cant. gave up smokeing 12 weeks ago today and just eat every thing in site put on 3st so far (that is why im on this diet)i just want to lose 2st before christmas then lose all the rest after but please help as i feel i could just eat eat eat today

I felt like this all this week.. but i decided to change my attitude. Sometimes, we just need to pick ourselves up. You know that little voice inside your head that tells you, "you'll stay like this the rest of your life so might as well stuff your face like you always do". Well tell it to shut the hell up :D

Write a positive note and stick it on your mirror, keep telling yourself you will do this, you WILL do this.

Many people will try and divert you from your ultimate goal and it won't be easy but (As ive lost weight before and know how awesome it feels) you will feel aaa-mazing when youve lost weight and NO amount of food can outweigh that feeling you get. So stick at it sista'

Need any one to moan to, PM me :)

thankyou for that i have got my mind to it now and have been very good all week so im hopeing i have lost this week

Back