help

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Please help me restart again!!!

lisalollipop13909 said:
Please help me restart again!!!

Hey I'm sure you can do it! Have you put much on since going off plan?

5 lb.....my weight is getting me down.big time. Need support. Family and friends not helping. Telling me i am fine

Hiya hun, dont worry il support u, im only on my 5th day so we can do it together.. Have you started it yet? Xx

lisalollipop13909 said:
5 lb.....my weight is getting me down.big time. Need support. Family and friends not helping. Telling me i am fine

Try to do what's best for you chick!! Only you know how you feel about yourself!!!

Lisalolli how much do you want to lose? Iv got jus over 3 stone to lose so just be strong and we will supprt u all the way x

Hey guys between 3 & 4 stone to lose. I struggle then end up rebelling and eating more....

Naz how's ur start going?

Lisa its goin gud havent even anything.. But i was like u i started everyday fresh for about a month n wasted so many shakes.. But this time im on day 5 and still goin i do have tea all day long which i think helps me stick to it.. U can do this uv just got to get past the first few days x

How much do u need to lose? Have u been weighed at home?

Do u weigh in between? Wats urn starting weight? Mine 14 stone

No im gonna lose the 3 stone and see if im happy with how i look and feel i will stop and maintain and if not il lose a few more pounds but gna take it a stone at a time. Wen r you starting?

Tomorrow..... Gonna need list of support!!!!

Lots rather

Not bad but its evening time i need food........

If u really want to lose weight u will have to see past food and be strong. Its hard but u can do it. Or why dont you do ss+ and hav a small piece if grilled chicken and veg?

Oooh do mine lol x

Back