help

lisalollipop13909 said:
Oooh do mine lol x

And mine I have zero energy for housework after working x

Ate 3 crisp but not too worried. Did u get weighed?

Do u know if u eat crisps you wont be going in to ketosis anytime soon? Which is making it harder for u to get over the first week? Why dont u try keeping some grilled or boiled chicken wen u feel hungry? Im getting weighed on thursday but iv weighed myslf at home today and iv lost 7pounds so far i think.. So lets see on thursdy wt the official one is

Hi Lisa, how is it going? Hope you are managing to stick to it. I get through the evenings by saving my bar for 9pm each night - it keeps me sane!

Heidi :)

Naz well done half stone !

Heidi, thanks, im doing ok ish. Couple of little blips but gets straight back on it. Evenings are terrible for me....but been going to bed early and on work placement soon from uni so gonna do 12 hr shift. I will very doing the ss+ then. Hows ur loss been and wat do u need ti lose?

Lisa thanks, hope ur doing ok! Make sure u keep coming back on here when u feel like ur needing to eat something bad.. Ul hopefully get a kick from us to say nooooo lol or ul b motivated to say no after reading these comments and success stories of some on here.. Ur doing great so just keep it up and ul see the lbs dropping off soon. X

Anyone mind if I join you guys on here.
I'm on day 4 but I feel like I'm cheating as my consultant has started me on the 810 stage.
It's amazing seeing how well everyone does on this. Really motivating

Of course ! Im on day 4 and not struggling much at all now.

I av had a few blip but as long as i get straight back in to it it will be ok x

Are you doing ss, I think I'd have blips too. I'm doing the 810 but once I get into it I'm gonna try and do at least a few data week on ss. I've been of work since I started though and go back tomorrow, think that will be tough

Im doing ss+ but fingers crossed seem to be doing ok....

Have u gadgets any slip ups?

Predictive text! Have u had......

Haha, nope. Well, sort of today. It's my birthday on tues and a girl at work baked me a cake. I didn't have any cake but I ate about a tooth sized piece of the icing.
It's definatly better being on 810 tho. Although I'm not eating tonight. I'm gonna try and do
Ss on days I can handle it

Back