help?

PrincessPink-x

i have been struggling and lost my way a bit and missed my last to meetings, my cinsultant txt me and said if i come to next meeting she has some over tools to discuss with me that may help. anyone know what these may be? i already know about success express and 7-7-7 so its not either of them

It may just be that she wants you to fill in a food diary to help keep you on track. I know when I went to group having a diary that I would show my c meant I stuck to what i should be doing.
Tools aren't always a different plan

yes it might be she want's to see you check that your ok, and see if you want /require any help. I can see tat you have achieved so so much and it would be a shame to give up/loose your way now.......Imagine the feeling when you get to target ( it's one I will never forget) :) X

Food diary, SAS log, for and against list, another plan, in fact just staying to image therapy is a very useful weight loss tool.

You've been doing so well, you know you can do it. Maybe it's just a case of going back to basics for a bit?
Hope you are feeling better soon & take all the support offered as you'll soon be back on it :)

Best bet is to face the music and deal with the situation. Find out what the scales say, then you can deal with it and move on (and find out what your C has to say). But going to class will help with getting that control back of the sitation and the social support from the group may be an additional motivation. Good luck, remember not the end of the world as long as you admit you struggling and find ways to manage it. Your weight can easily come off if you have put any on X

Oh, yeah to help my friend she got people to donate to Myton Hospice if she losses half a stone in 4 weeks - these helped keep going as it was not just for her but also something beneficial as well.

thanx everyone, i went back last night and stayed for image therapy my consultant has given me an sos log and i am feeling much more positive about the week ahead.

thanx everyone, i went back last night and stayed for image therapy my consultant has given me an sos log and i am feeling much more positive about the week ahead.

Really glad to hear it :) hope you have a fab week x

Back