Help?

Sinead89

I'm really confused. Had my 3rd weigh in on Friday. Only 2pound of sticking 100%. Was abit ****. Went home and have been eating all weekend now and I feel bad but I haven't the motivation with such a small loss. I could get that on any diet. Considering starting slimming world tomorrow morning but kind of want to stick out with lipotrim because want the good losses as I have a family wedding coming up. I need to lose another stone at least and would love it off by Easter. I don't know. Should I restart tomorrow or start slimming world?

Only you can decide which way to go. I gave up on a poor loss week and now i am 5 stone heavier. Sw is a great diet too. Dont give yourself a hard time no matter what you decide.x

If you look at the weightloss on a week by week basis you will fail.

Have a look at some people's signatures on this site... Everyone has the odd bad week but you WILL lose about 1 stone per month on LT, can't say that on WW or slimmer's world.

Thanks for your replys. I think I'm going to stick it out another while. Going to get back on the wagon first thing in the morning. I know I won't have a good loss this week with eating so bad but maybe next week will be better. Fingers crossed :) x

BIGTsmallt your losses are excellent every week do you do anything else like exercise or just lipotrim alone , I only lost 4lb on my second week so little disappointed but I know it's not the whole picture and I need to look at the month. Just thinking if I put more effort in and exercise more I might loose more
X

Back