Help !!!!

Weigh in on wednesday:eek: Done 3 ketosis sticks and still not there. Have not cheated once (promise) and still feel hungry. Any ideas or encouraging thoughts are gratefully accepted.

weight.png

Thanks carol x

Weighed myself and it showed 5lbs off, this seems to be about average but my scales are different then my CDC's. Really can't tell. First weigh in on wednesday, hope i've lost.
thanks for the reply,
Carol x

listen dont worry about it. i know you havent cheated, i had a blip there last week and got straight back on the wagon but it took nearly a week for me to show signs of ketones! Everyone is different so it might just take a wee bit longer. best of luck for your wi :) :)

Sorry, dont know much about ketosis sticks, only ever used 1 on day 4 of my diet. But I do know how to send good vibes and support.....:hug99: :vibes: :vibes: :hug99:

Keep glugging the water, and spread out your packs to try and keep the hunger pangs at bay. Even if your sticks dont say you are in Ketosis, but you have stuck to the plan you will be losing, so keep with it, I'm sure you see a loss come weigh day. x

Thanks everyone ! your all so supportive.
Carol x

Dont despair Cilla hun - they are only used as a guide anyway! The best time to test is first thing in the morning when your wee is more concentrated.... As you drink your fluids through the day ofen the stick becomes lighter and lighter for some people....

As long as the scales are moving you've still got another 2 days yet for your WI and trust me on this one, alot can happen in 4 days...

Keep us posted! xxxx

Ignore the ketostix...all that matters is you getting slimmer, not what a stick says!

Back