HELP!!!

Sarahj82

I am new to minimins and hopeless with this sort of thing
Has someone kindly got 5 mins to explain how this works and what to do to use it please? Thanks in advance x

I'm guessing Minimums. Its a brilliant site once you get the knack of moving around it. There's always someone around to answer any query. My advice is browse through things such as food diary's, recipes and you have made the first step in saying hi. When I first joined I didn't speak for months!!

x

Explain minimins like how to keep an eye on my posts and refresh them or how to cjat to others and the site in general. I get SW just disappointed with such a small first loss x

The simpler bits... At the top of the page there should be an option called subscribed threads? If you click on that then it will update you to any additions to threads you have posted or ones you have commented on. Chatting to others in not too sure about bar chatting in posts. I believe there is an option of requesting or accepting friends and would be through the my profile section. Again at the top of the screen.

Dont be too disheartened, 1.5lbs is still a good loss and sometimes for some people it takes the second weigh in to make a bigger loss. You are still lighter than last week :) x

This site just requires practice. I spent weeks looking around before I got the hang of it and you managed your signature already! Well done. Took me months!

Back