HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

i really need help, ive been stuck at this weight for weeks mainly due to me messing about, sticking to the diet as in the food paks and water, but putting food in my mouth and chewing it and spitting it out! (i know its disgusting), Why would anyone do this to them self???
It really must be a form of torture to actually do this diet but screw it up doing this, im worried ive just given up one habit (eating) for this new habit which had got quite out of control! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I think maybe you should move up a plan so you can have a meal. Then once you get going with that maybe try and get back on ss. Chewing food and spitting it out cant be good for you and I would say it is making you feel awful. This diet is extremly hard at times. Why dont you have a chat to your cdc about it?

Why not try SS+, you can have either 3 packs + 200 cal meal or 4 packs and 200ml milk. No point making yourself poorly with chewing/spitting hun (it's really not good either mentally or physically), try a higher plan for a week or so and if/when you feel ready move back down.

Good luck with whatever you decide ;) x

i am the same as you op.. i have added a meal every night now.. chicken breast i will have with chicken and mushroom soup made thick for a sauce..

its lush..

try it..

dont give up hun you come along way and you know the end result? feeling and looking fantastic :)

Back