Help

Sophie Howe

So i l’ost alot of Weight eating 600 cals a day and now i am on Slimming World extra easy plan and people say i look thé same but i feel i havé put weight on eventhough i am eating my syns and Healthy extras.Do you really loose weight-will i??or should i reduce food.

Hi Sophie. You'll get more sw experts in the sw forum. It's difficult to tell without more info. Refeeding from 600 calories will mean you have more glycogen etc so you'd expect a small uptick.

How tall are you? What do you weigh? How much have you shed using what method, and how long did that take? How long have you been on Sw? Have you taken measurements (waist, hips etc)?

Edited to add: Talk to your leader about this. S/he should be helpful.

This explains why you might feel like that https://www.sns.co.uk/re-feeding.html with glycogen and water. Measure your waist and weigh yourself weekly and see what happens. Talk to your leader to as s/he may have advice for you. One tip is to keep carbs a bit lower.

Thank you for this- I read the website.I am too embarrassed to talk to my leader about this.

I feel bloated all of the time?and I wonder if I should do slimming world.my boyfriend said I don’t look like I put weight in and so did my family and my mother thinks Im loosing it this week?

The bloat you feel is possibly glycogen and water. See what yr weigh in is like the next 2 or 3 weeks. You can expect up to 6lbs up with starting to eat more (as in that article) . You do need to eat more - as if you stay at 600 calories, yr metabolism will slow. Text yr leader or message her if that's easier. They want to help you - and you pay her to help you. If you can, stop being anxious about it, and see how it goes.

Let us know how it goes....

Back