help

sezzie

hi can anyone help please i am doing the plan at home and have been the same weight for 3 weeks now and first week lost 2.5lbs i have 3 meals a day and 15 syns where am i going wrong please x thank you x

Hey,

I am on Exante so a totally different plan to you but when I did Slimming World a while back they consultant said you might not lose if you don't eat enough?!

Can you post a food diary and some of the Slimming World peeps will be on to give you some advice I am sure.

Just didn't want to read and run.

Good luck and try to stick with it.

Dxxx

51718679_2680490281979747_1904384023690477568_n.jpg
the cheese is 2 baby bel, nexy were a ham sandwhich and eveing meal slimming world sweet and sour

Someone will be on soon to give you some advice.

If I was you I would list what you had like this;
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Snacks
  • Drinks
That way everyone has exactly what you ate and for what meal.

Dxxx

51997975_557382561434243_1634420512815841280_n.jpg

hows this one rewrote today on normal writing pad x the red numbers are syns
a and b choices will be this evening

Last edited:
Hi, welcome along. One thing that immediately draws my attention is that you don't have lots and lots of weight to lose. This alone might be the reason why you don't see the great losses you were hoping to get. Just stick to what you are doing, try not to get into too much of a routine with eating the same meals, jiggle it about a bit. Make sure you're still enjoying your synned treats, as depriving yourself can slow losses too. Also I notice you're drinking your herbal tea, and coffee, how much water are you having? Try and keep your water intake up, and if you're not into water alone, I dilute mine with no added sugar cordial (I like it weak). Don't always aim for the full 15 syns, again jiggle that about too. Some days I might only have between 5 and 8, and others I might have between 10 and 15. Stick with it, some weeks you won't get the losses you're looking for, but the main thing is carrying on, your body will catch up when it's ready

thank you no i dont like water but may get some of them no added sugar flavoured ones, yeah i only want to lose a little (1dress size), i have also been having the full 15 as someone said somewhere that use all your syns xthank you again for the help

Defo up the water intake, I used to HATE drinking water now I get through 4.2l a day.

It's just mind over matter in the beginning then you just get used to it.

Never thought I would see the day I would happily drink water :classic_tongue:

Heard someone say once 'Drink to shrink' so that's what I am doing!

Dxxx

Oh I've seen them but because I don't mind the water on its own now I just think why spend the extra money on it.

Hopefully that helps with upping your water intake.

Dxxx

Back