HELP

justjane

OK I have been doing CD for 3 weeks and it is having a terrible impact on my personal life - DH is finding it difficult to understand and hates the fact I have put a stop to most of our social life - ended up rowing most of the weekend as we spent the day with his parents on Friday and had a really awful moment in a restuarant when they wanted their 3rd cooked meal of the day!!

Much as I love the feeling of losing weight quickly (lost over a stone in the 3 weeks) and I have another stone to go I dont think I can continue with the CD regime.

I had thought I would go onto atkins after a month so have bought all the books and am trying really hard to read them.

I was just wondering if you can use the CD products for a couple of meals on Atkins and then have a very low carb evening meal? When I checked out the carb content on the packets and tetra's it seems really high?

I really want to get back to my happiest weight - around 8 stone 13 lbs but with the last stone I am happy to loose it at 2lbs a week...... Am I better to just bin the CD stuff and start Atkins or can I swap and change?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jane x

On CD you can do the 810 plan, which is two shakes a day and a low carb/fat meal in the evening. I did that for a while and found it a lot easier then SSing. I think you should give that a go for a while hun. CD is Fab. Your councellor can advise what foods you can eat. With Atkins, I think its either all or nothing. On induction on Atkins you are only allowed 20g carbs, but each CD shake has 14, so you'd be over with just the two shakes. If you are struggling on the 810 then I think Atkins is the next step hun. Think it over. A few guys have moved from CD to Atkins and are returning to CD as their weight loss has not been what they had hoped. I've lost 6lbs in two weeks. I'm under target and am trying to shift a dress size now so am not too stressed about the scales. Let us know how you get on hun.x

Back