Help!

Elena

Its day 4 and I'm back at work and cannot concentrate - keep feeling really woozy (is that a word?) with a nasty headache and I'm FREEZING (may be due to not wearing enough clothes though)

I have drank 2 pints of water so far - starting my third now

Please tell me it gets better:cry::cry::cry:

Can I take Ibuprofen?

it does get better.. i get like that when i dont drink enough water.. have you had a pack already?

x x

Oh okay - I feel slightly foolish now - so far I have one at about 11ish - I stupidly forgot that I woke up earlier today :(

Kitteh do you know if I can have Ibuprofen?

Take a chalky paracetamol, it will do you better than ibuprofen hun.

OT - how do you pronounce your name?

Hope you feel better soon xxx

agree with bg.. chalky paracetamol.. i dont think you can take ib on an empty tummy.. which we always have on cd.. lol

x x

It will pass Elena in a few days,all those symptoms you have are very common on food replacement diets. You will be full of energy before you know it.

Thanks ladies!

Gives me hope :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Blue Grapefruit - Elena is not my real name - I used to use it when I was young and slim and lying to boys!

My real name is Sharon! Not quite so exotic hey!

xxx

Elena pronounced how though? Elaine - ah? or elenor?

It's my middle name, and i never ever come across it! Hence the interest :)

I think its a gorgeous name - sooo much nicer than mine. You would think my name would be a least vaguely indian - right?!? But my parents decided Sharon would help me with the bigger picture - jobs/schools etc!

Bless em!​

Same here, was supposed to be "Emira Elena Khalil" but my father (Arab) thought i had a beeter chance with a less arabic name x

Your parents choice sounded beautiful.

I had to exit off of minimins sharpish earlier as my manager sits next to me and wondered what I was up to!!!

Better wait till tonight when Im at home to post anymore!

xxx

I'm on Day 1 of my restart...Im not looking forward to the coldness!! My head was a bit light earlier but i guess thats down to not having any packs yet...erm I better get some water down me neck to LOL....
Hope ur heads feeling better?

I think it was my fault for not having the tetra earlier - I thought I would wait till 11ish because I wasn't hungry.
BIG mistake - half an hour later plus paracetamol I feel loads better!

How are you doing?

By the way if I dont reply straight away its because my managers back:rolleyes:

LOL...I'm not to bad at the moment...I was supposed to go to the library this morning but stayed up way to late and ended up staying in bed!! I'm not particularly hungry but I can smell my dads cooking and thats enough to drive me to tears!!
Me and hubby had words last night and that would be my normal excuse for messing up but today Im going to try and deal with the situation without hiding behind food!!
Lord help me!! LOL:rolleyes:

Oh God food in the house, I don't know how I survived this weekend - my sister-in-law with the belgian waffles that I tooke her to get on my second day of CD whilst she was cooking up a storm during the day :sigh:

The third day we had family over with pizza's/garlic bread - you name it.

If I can get throught that weekend, I can get through anything.

Red, lets make a pact - everytime we start to flag we need to post till our fingers hurt!!

xxx

Back