help

nabeela

:cry::cry::cry::cry:hello every1 i just wanted to say ive been trying to get on to ss but carnt i did it for half a day but then ate. has any 1 got any tips for wat to do.

I feel like I'm in the same boat!
I've been trying to get back on to ss for weeks, but I'm so weak!
Would love some encouragement! and look forward to hearing any advice x

oh hun I know how you feel as Ive been there LOTS of times.

You just have to get in the right frame of mind and try to stick to your guns and say no! Its soooooooo hard and because I can't seem to ss I have gone to the 790 plan and seem to be sticking to that ok.

Good luck to you both!

xx

i am currently in my third week of SS. I have to say that the first two weeks for me were a nightmare but remeber that you have chosen to do this diet for a reason, I took a "before" picture to aid my motivation and boy did it work. you have done this before so remember that strength and you'll do it again. Take care guys I wish you all the best xx

il try again from tommorow but i know it will be very hard

Welcome nabeela,

It is a little difficult to get the head around the concept of not eating any food whatsoever.

You could ask your CDC about starting on step 1 Add a meal which is 3 - 4 packs and a small amount of protein and vegetables and do this for a week.

You will go into ketosis and lose weight.

Love Mini xxx

how do u know that ur in ketosis

The mild ketosis produced by CD helps reduce hunger and a feeling of well-being is often experienced.

Ketones can be detected in the urine of dieters and provides encouragement that body fat is being burned.

Ketones can sometimes be detected on the breath.

Back