Help!

Fat&FedUp

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to go about starting lipo trim & tell me how much it costs?

MTIA

You need to have a look for a chemist near you the Lipotrim web site. Here you will find out all the info you need. I pay £36 per week, but this can vary depending on where you live.

Hi, visit the lipotrim website and you will see a list of chemists - give a few near you a call and ask for prices - they vary - also weigh up how nice and professional they seem on the phone call as u will be seeing them every week for a while!

You have to watch a dvd before you can start and you will get a consultation to make sure you are eligible to start the diet...

thats about it really - go for it! it will change ur life xox

Hiya F&FU!

You get Lipotrim from various pharmacies - prices vary slightly, but mine is £36 per week, which may sound a lot but consists of all your food for a whole week, so could actually save on your food budget!

To find out all about the programme go to the website at Welcome to the Lipotrim Website and watch the video at the bottom of the screen. It is about 40 mins long, but will tell you everything you need to know about Lipotrim, how it works, and why it is so important to follow it exactly.

Also on that site is a list of the chemists around the UK that offer Lipotrim.

Hope that helps - if you have any questions please do post them - there's usually someone around that can offer advice!

Good luck! And let us know if you decide to take the plunge!

Mx

I pay £33, get yourself on it. I'v just done my first week and have to admit it was torture at times, but i'v stuck with it and i'm so pleased i did cos i had my first weigh in today and lost a stone in a week!

hi, it would be great to be a women, i pay 62 pounds a week.... pick on the poor man again..
Also theres a lot of great people on this site and don't be afraid to ask them any questions..... good luck

kinnel where do you live Phil, central London!!

no... i live in N-ireland....and don't start with the paddy jokes

lol, would I??? Didnt know Dick Turpin chemists had moved to Ireland, robbing barstewards!!

no joke mate, i thought they had a mask on really!!!
seen your thread about the doc's... load of a**holes.. keep us imformed

Thanks for all the replies!

Is it anything like the Cambridge Diet? I tried that, but it made me sick. I was so disappointed - I had convinced myself that it would be easy, work fast and that I would be slim in a few months.

I found LT didnt make me feel as sick as CD and CD gave me a lot of tummy trouble where as i think LT is more filling and no grumbly tummy xxx

hi, it would be great to be a women, i pay 62 pounds a week.... pick on the poor man again..
Also theres a lot of great people on this site and don't be afraid to ask them any questions..... good luck
Least you dont have TOTM!!! You men would have to take a time off work for it
Poor men indeed xx :D

Thanks for all the replies!

Is it anything like the Cambridge Diet? I tried that, but it made me sick. I was so disappointed - I had convinced myself that it would be easy, work fast and that I would be slim in a few months.
you will be slim in a few months...just make sure you give 110%, no food and lots of water xx the LBS will fall off!!!

Good morning F&FU,

I hope you have been successful in finding a pharmacy that does it near you. As everyone says, it does depend on where you live and whether you are male or female. Men have 4xwomen shakes so pay more. Here in Hampshire I pay £36 for womens LT.

Good luck, it really is the easiest diet to stick to as it is all or nothing. From what I gather it is similar to CD but without all the choices. I am a confirmed chocoholic but have just finished my 13th week on LT with about another 3 or 4 months ahead of me.

Take care and keep us up to date with your progress.

x

Back