• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help

If you are on the first week - not sure you should be thinking about refeed - what's your plan ??

im not thinking of re-feeding i am just curious to the whole thing i want to do this for 6 weeks so basically do i do TFR for 6 weeks the re-feed for 1 thats all x

thanks sweet cheaks- i hope so must admit i do feel better and people in work have said my skin looks a lot healthier fingers crossed tomorrow

Some of the guys on re-feed i'm sure will answer later -did the chemist not give you a pack with all this info in ? also you can take a look at the Lipotrim website which should have some details too x

philip

HI BAPS, good luck for tomorrow, go for a walk or have a cuppa to take your mind of food.....wait till tomorrow, when you stand on them scales...you'll have a smile ear to ear...don't spoil it now, your doing great..alot of people can't even get this far!!!

i know thanks for you comments it does boost you on - i must admit i have been fine exept saturday and today but yeah ill keep going for tomorrow morning cant wait fingers crossed -hopefully this will spur me on to next wee cant believe no food has passed my lips since last wednesday night

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
good luck for the WI tomorrow, try to save the water until you've been weighed for a higher loss lol.
i've done a week on refeed and going to stick to it until my hols next thursday. still seeing a loss in my weight which is a big bonus