help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by baps, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. baps

baps Member

Hi Guys

nearly there first weigh in tomorrow and very nervous dont really feel like i have lost weight but my scales show i have fingers crossed.

For some reason i am really struggling today cant stop thinking bout food dont know whats up with me arghhhhh

how long does the re-feed last for does anyone know xxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If you are on the first week - not sure you should be thinking about refeed - what's your plan ??

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

U have to be on TFR for at least 4 weeks at my chemist before they let u refeed x

5. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  6. baps

baps Member

im not thinking of re-feeding i am just curious to the whole thing i want to do this for 6 weeks so basically do i do TFR for 6 weeks the re-feed for 1 thats all x

7. baps

baps Member

thanks sweet cheaks- i hope so must admit i do feel better and people in work have said my skin looks a lot healthier fingers crossed tomorrow

8. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Some of the guys on re-feed i'm sure will answer later -did the chemist not give you a pack with all this info in ? also you can take a look at the Lipotrim website which should have some details too x

9. philip

philip Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    HI BAPS, good luck for tomorrow, go for a walk or have a cuppa to take your mind of food.....wait till tomorrow, when you stand on them scales...you'll have a smile ear to ear...don't spoil it now, your doing great..alot of people can't even get this far!!!

10. baps

baps Member

i know thanks for you comments it does boost you on - i must admit i have been fine exept saturday and today but yeah ill keep going for tomorrow morning cant wait fingers crossed -hopefully this will spur me on to next wee cant believe no food has passed my lips since last wednesday night

11. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  12. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    good luck for the WI tomorrow, try to save the water until you've been weighed for a higher loss lol.
    i've done a week on refeed and going to stick to it until my hols next thursday. still seeing a loss in my weight which is a big bonus

13. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck for WI hun :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.