Help?

I feel so down today, I'm on day 8, I've had a rubbish day and I am just crying at the computer, all I want to do is eat i'm so depressed. I can't see how I am going to stay on this :cry::cry::cry:

Ok, just think back to how you felt pre CD. If you are anything like me, you will have spent all your time worrying/thinking about food/body in a plesaure/pain cycle!! Keep going with CD and that could be gone.... I am a re-starter and am trying really hard; if it gets too much I have a black coffee and a bar then nip off for a bath or a nose through the Next Directory!!!!! Keep going x

Aw hun hang in there

we all get down times, take a look at the wonderful pictures of people, who have been very sucessful on the diet.

i'm going back to eating today, only because i'm of on holiday.

And can i just say that i really don't want to.

Good luck :grouphugg:

Hi heather , See how you feel in the morning if your ok stay with CD if not join another slimming plan , SW you can eat loads

think positive.... you havent got to live without food forever.. just until you reach the weight you want to

being happy with yourself and not being constantly worrying about your weight will be worth more in the long run

failing that.. perhaps SS plus plan may be better for you as a little bit of green and white food is allowed

Thank you guys, I feel much better after a cuppa, just have to et it out sometimes, I think I will try SS+ Tomorrow, can any1 help me with measurements? I don't have the books as CDC didn't give me any, how much cottage cheese and/or tuna can you have with some lettuce? Thanks xxxxx

Heather, have you lost some weight already on CD and how much have you got left to go?
Lynne x
Your not alone, were here xx

I lost two stone a couple of years ago but have now put on more! So need to lose about 4 stone this time, then it will be my last time!!!!! Can't do it again, I lost 6 pound in my first week, which was a bit disapointed as lost 11 last time, I'm hoping it will come off next week though, thanks for your help, do you know what I am allowed on SS+ If I struggle as my CDC didn't give me any books x

I'm on ss, but somebody will be along in a min who will be able to help with the meals you can have.
Ive got a very lot to lose, so dont lose heart, it will be better a bit later. You can do it.
Lynne x

Back