help

jaxmummy

Silver Member
ive had my shakes since monday i have one for breakfast and dinner and by 3pm ive caved any tips

I have my 1st shake as late as possible around 11-12 if i poss then my 2nd one about 3-4pm then another anytime after 6pm .

That may be better as ive been having my first shake before work usually 5.45 may try later

I drink a couple of litres of water during the morning and don't have my first shake till lunch time either. Then I have another about 7pm and another before I go to bed - often around midnight or later. If I do it any other way, I get the munchies........!!

The other tip is to keep really busy so you've no time to think about food (or anything else)! That, combined with the water, should keep the hunger (or thoughts of food) at bay.

At least you've got started and the first few days are the hardest! Keep going! We're all here for you.
xx

i dont like the shakes i only have tetras so that maybe a problem but thank you for your reply

try having them frozen, they last longer, and it feels like a treat.
but stick with it, after the 1st days you wont be as hungry

i have a frozen tetra every night around about 8pm ish while i watch tv. is my time to sit and savour insted of chucking em back the rest of the day.

takes me about 30 - 45 mins to eat it all

I always have my first one about 12ish, in the morning i just have loads of coffee and nicotine lol that way all the others are pushed later in day so night times not a problem.

julesrush
cdc norwich

I try to have my first choc bar at 11 oclock with a cuppa, then wait till around 2.30 for a shake then im not home till 6 by the time i have sorted everyone else out i get porridge at 8.30 i get very hungry if my schedule is messed around so i try to stick to this every day x

Back