Help....

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

Its day 8 for me know and I've been feeling really rubish today.. I have felt quite sick and had a horrible taste in my mouth all day :sign0137:..

It was my 1st WI yesterday and lost 6lb - not very pleased with that really (was expecting a bit more)..

Was wondering if anyone out there is around the same weight and hight as me?? How much have you lost? And how much can I expect to lose each week?

I'm 5ft 0, Start weight 12st 11lb - now 12st 5lb..

Any feedback would be gr8..

Hopefully I'll feel a bit more positive tomorrow :boohoo:..
Sarah x

Hey doll. 6lbs is great - almost half a stone! Try not to feel too down about it, we're all different and all have different first WIs. How much water are you getting down per day? x

Thanks both, I guess 6ib is not that bad (most I've lost in one week on any other diet).. :scale:

Rainbow brite - I'm really struggeling with the water intake, I'm just managing 2L a day (sometimes not even that).. Do you think that will effect the weight loss? I also work shifts so I am having my shakes at different times every day..

Keep drinking the water, that really is key, and take each day as it comes. Focus on your next WI, as it really really (honestly) does start to get easier after week 2!!

Try splitting your shachets in two and drink each half with a whole pint of water. Fills you up and ensures you get your water intake. I only 'discovered' this after 6 or 7 weeks on LT and it changed my whole experience of it. And... 6lbs is brilliant! I lost 7 in my first week but my start weight was 16st10lbs.... Imagine 6 pounds! That's the same as 3 packs of sugar! Try picking up 3 packs of sugar in the shops and imagine you just got rid of that in the space of 1 week!!!! Or, even better, pick up 6 pounds of real butter! Amazing!

Hi foo fan,
I am 5' 3 and was 13. 13 when I started and it does come off I am now 11 4 in 8 weeks so keep at it and as everyone has said keep drinking the water. I also work shifts so I try to drink at least 2 pints before I go to work then drink what I can in work. I also make my shakes in a pint as well as it all adds up before you know it you have drunk 6 pints which is just under 3 litres xx
Keep it up and the weight will drop off xx

Back