Help....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Foo Fan, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi Guys,

Its day 8 for me know and I've been feeling really rubish today.. I have felt quite sick and had a horrible taste in my mouth all day :sign0137:..

It was my 1st WI yesterday and lost 6lb - not very pleased with that really (was expecting a bit more)..

Was wondering if anyone out there is around the same weight and hight as me?? How much have you lost? And how much can I expect to lose each week?

I'm 5ft 0, Start weight 12st 11lb - now 12st 5lb..

Any feedback would be gr8..

Hopefully I'll feel a bit more positive tomorrow :boohoo:..
    Sarah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scary_Cat_Lady

Scary_Cat_Lady Getting fat since 1980

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(30.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    6lb is awesome! don't be down :) *hugs*

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey doll. 6lbs is great - almost half a stone! Try not to feel too down about it, we're all different and all have different first WIs. How much water are you getting down per day? x

5. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Thanks both, I guess 6ib is not that bad (most I've lost in one week on any other diet).. :scale:

Rainbow brite - I'm really struggeling with the water intake, I'm just managing 2L a day (sometimes not even that).. Do you think that will effect the weight loss? I also work shifts so I am having my shakes at different times every day..

6. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    The water intake is really important, try and up it to 3 to 4 litres a day, I carry a water bottle everywhere with me.

7. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Keep drinking the water, that really is key, and take each day as it comes. Focus on your next WI, as it really really (honestly) does start to get easier after week 2!!

8. SlimJ

SlimJ Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Try splitting your shachets in two and drink each half with a whole pint of water. Fills you up and ensures you get your water intake. I only 'discovered' this after 6 or 7 weeks on LT and it changed my whole experience of it. And... 6lbs is brilliant! I lost 7 in my first week but my start weight was 16st10lbs.... Imagine 6 pounds! That's the same as 3 packs of sugar! Try picking up 3 packs of sugar in the shops and imagine you just got rid of that in the space of 1 week!!!! Or, even better, pick up 6 pounds of real butter! Amazing!

9. denajane

denajane Full Member

Hi foo fan,
    I am 5' 3 and was 13. 13 when I started and it does come off I am now 11 4 in 8 weeks so keep at it and as everyone has said keep drinking the water. I also work shifts so I try to drink at least 2 pints before I go to work then drink what I can in work. I also make my shakes in a pint as well as it all adds up before you know it you have drunk 6 pints which is just under 3 litres xx
    Keep it up and the weight will drop off xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.