HELP!

hey people!
I bought some keytone sticks, when you pee on them wot colour are they meant to go when ur in ketosis? any ideas?
Also will i lose more weight if i drink more water?
thanks for anyone that replies really need advise
xx

Should be pink. The darker pink it is, the more dehydrated you are.

The key with the water is to drink little and often. Drink throughout the day, to your own thirst. It's like really dangerous to drink lots of water at once!!

But if you keep yourself topped up so your never dehydrated, you should in theory lose more weight. I do tend to see when I have drank more water, I lose more weight.

Oh and prepare for regular toilet trips to begin with!

B x

If you look in the stickies there is a whole thread with regard to ketone sticks!
x

I dont think anyone knows what colour they are meant to be!

Everyone says something different.

All I know is that when I hadnt had a lot to drink they were like really dark, not just dark pink but like dark purple.

But when I had been drinking water they were pinky purple.

Just guess everyone is different.

B x

With the sticks, the darkler it is means the more ketones you have in the urine everyone is different on these grounds. Im going to find the thread for you to read up on this and post it here

Hi
When I did Atkins a few years ago bought Ketosis sticks and the darker the colour the more weight I lost however the more dehydrated I think I was headache etc so i increased water intake and colour was mid pink/ purple and weight came off and headache, bad breath disappeared
Cheers

James

the main thing is that they turn pink. the darker pink it is it doesn't mean you're burning more fat. Try not to get into competition with the rest of your group. Everyone's different!

Drink all your water if you can. Main thing is to have it little and often, not gulp it down. It'll soon become a habit to always have water with you.

'the more you drink, the more you lose' theory doesn't work. But the 'drink your 4 litres throughout the day' theory does :)

the main thing is that they turn pink. the darker pink it is it doesn't mean you're burning more fat. Try not to get into competition with the rest of your group. Everyone's different!

Drink all your water if you can. Main thing is to have it little and often, not gulp it down. It'll soon become a habit to always have water with you.

'the more you drink, the more you lose' theory doesn't work. But the 'drink your 4 litres throughout the day' theory does :)

The reduced that number to 1.5 - 2 litres of water now, however that is a reaction to people not drinking responsibly. I believe that too the more you drink the better, my peak loss seems to be 5 litres

hey Guys,
thanks for your advise. i have been told by my doctor that the darker the stick (mine was dark purple) the more ketones you have in your body. When you wake up after sleeping, it goes to a lighter colour because your dehydrated. as soon as you have your first litre of water/ shake it will go darker as producing more kitones.
anyway thanks v much for all of ur advice :) appreciate it xx

It should go lighter through the day as you're drinking more water and the ketones are more diluted.

Try not to live your life by peeing on a stick all the time. As i've said, so long as it's pink and you're burning fat, ultimately it doesn't really matter.

What matters is that those pounds keep falling off!

Forgot about them reducing the recommended water intake. Always found I got really thristy if i didn't have at least 4 litres a day though

I can't seem to drink 4 litres of water throughout the day but everyone is different. I tend to have 2 litres of fluids as I have the flavourings and my ketone results can vary from light to dark pink.

Back