help

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi please have a look at my pics in my album getting grief from hubby doesnt want me to lose any more,I know I need to lose at least another stone
God this is so hard!!
xx

cant see your photos not im here long enough? but you carry on for as long as your happy im getting the same messages as well

Hi,

Just wanted to say you look amazing, and I absolutely LOVE your hair. I can't really offer any advice but if you want to carry on, then carry on, you have done so well - fantastic transformation.

xxx

hey andju, you've done soo well so far and your photo's look great, i think that's a decision only you make hun! and would you be happy to stop now that you are close to a healthy BMI?

Good luck with making a decision though!

xx

You look fantastic as you are, but if you want to lose more then convince your hubby that it's what YOU want..........I'm sure he'll support you. No-one but you can make you happy with how you look........but I have to say it again, you look great - and the short haircut really really suits you.

You look amazing! I hope I look like that when I get to 12st 10lb!
Only you know whether you want to lose more or not. Hubby will love you at whatever weight you are. Good luck in deciding what to do!
And congratulations...you've done brilliantly! xxx

Hi thankyou for all your lovely replies,I am going to carry on until I reach bmi 25 after all whats the point of not getting to a healthy weight.Some how I will have to convince him that Im not going to be skin and bone,certainly not at that weight!!I think its only the fact that he has never seen me before without my padding haha!!
xx

Back