help!!!

marley

I am a newbie. Just started lighter life lite two days ago but feel weak and headachey already!
In the past I've done WW but never felt like this. Does it get any better????
What do you do about exercising while on this diet??? I usually run each morning but not if I feel like this!:confused:

Yes it does feel like this. (well LL does) This is withdrawal. Just drink plenty of water and you will come through it as you go into ketosis. I believe that LLL works on the same ketosis basis even though you eat certain foods, so forgive me if I'm wrong.
This phase doesn't last long, and then you feel on top of the world. You might not feel like doing really vigorous exercise though. See how you feel.

Take it easy hun.. You are going through the carbohydrate withdrawal stage, and will drop into 'ketosis' in a few days time. I promise it will get easier!
You could have a look at making your exercise regime a little lighter just this week, technically if your body is used to a certain amount of exercise it will cope fine with it when you get into the fat burning stage... It will feel icky, but stick it out! :D It's worth it! Drink plenty of fluids, and keep strong!

thanks for the words of support.....they are needed! Felt a bit better today (with paracetemol) but feel STARVING right now. Have never been on such a lo-cal diet -- can't imagine what LL is like with no food at all!

if you drink at least 3 ltr a day you wont feel so hungry, i like fizzy water with the flavours you can buy from your LLL club, it makes drinking water much easier for me, it also stops you getting constipated and getting headaches. Soldier on you will feel fab when you start loosing. I just went shopping in my skinny size 12 jeans and a tightish style blouse and i felt really good

Back