HELP

gja

Morning everyone.

I went to bed feeling quite bloated and belly felt big last night. Have done really good with drinking my water,tea and coffee.
I was a little naughty and picked a little (While cooking tea)last night. Had about three SMALL tastes of it.
I was hoping it would have gone this morning but it has'nt!
Is the food punishing me or water retention? And will it go or how can I get rid of it please?? My WI is monday morning and so far this week I have only lost 1lb 3/4 !!! Feel a little dissapointed today HELP boost me please xx:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey,
Just keep glugging the water, and no more picking ;)
This diet if fab, but will show if you pick even a little :sigh:
You have plenty of time till monday :D
Also some people see the scales move almost every day, others will seem to stay the same and then drop a few pound all at once, so dont worry to much ;)

Good luck for your WI monday :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i was worried yesturday cos at the end of the day i weighed myself and i seemed to of put on a 1lb rather than lost anything or stayed the same and i panicked!! but ive weighed myself this morning (sound like im addicted to weighing honest im not) and im down 3 1/2 lbs (i know ill put some on over the day) so dont worry just stick with the water and dont pick at anything and ull probs see it all drop at once! :D

Back