help.......

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
As most of you know i am coming to the end of day 5. I've been great all day, now i am really really struggling, i did this time yesterday. OH had lates at work so i cooked for him, i was so so so tempted to dig in as i was cooking. I didn't and i am pround for. please tell me its gonna get easier, not sure i can do this every night. but i don't want to fail.

Dont worry Kerry it really does get easier. I seemed to settle down after week 2. I am sure everyone does at different points. Your first weigh in will give you the motivation you need to continue.

I am in week 5 now and still waver and crave but i wont give in to temptation. I just remind myself that i dont want to do week 1 again and that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

This site has been a lifesaver for me and you will always get lots of support from everyone. We are all at different stages of LT and there will always be someone who know how you feel and give you some advice so use away. Its good to have someone to moan to and then someone to share you losses with.
Keep your chin up and you to will be amazed with the results that you can acheive.:grouphugg:

you dont need the food Kezza!

Distract yourself!

or I will try lol!

How are you? how was your day? what did you get up to?

Going on holiday this year? lol :)

Awwww thanks guys

you dont need the food Kezza!

How are you? how was your day? what did you get up to?

Going on holiday this year? lol :)

1, better now,
2&3, ok cleaned the house top to bottom lol
4, going to Turkey 7 weeks woop woop.

Actually chell u really did make me feel better.!! i am thinking of skinny me on the beach in turkey.......hmmmmmmmmmm

yay I did something right lol!!

Yup and skinny you wont be embarrased about a bikini so just picture the tan!!! lol

Back