HELP!!!!!

Me and my o/h are planning a day out in bath on Friday.. I really dont want to mess up this diet so how do I get around it??? i will be ok for my mornin shake, but what about when i get hungrey eeekkkkkkkk cant exactly get my blender out and mix my shake. I really dont want to spoil things for my boyfriend, as this is the first time we have done something together.

Do you not have a shaker you can take with you? that way just take your shaker, sachet and buy a nice cold bottle of water and shake it whereever you are. If you dont have one tesco's sell them about £5 each and also your chemist should sell them too :)

failing that how about trying a flapjack? theyre handy for days out just nibble little bits throughout the day.

take loads of water and drink plenty (making sure you have loo's handy!) and when in cafe's etc. plump for a black coffee and green tea....it is a testing time but be focused remember why you are doing this and don't give in! you will be so proud of yourself getting over this obsticle and remember that a lot of us are needing to lose this weight cos we are using food for comfort and not to survive, so have fun without food - you can do this :) good luck

hi Annabella29,
I think I read somewhere on here, where someone said they take just the sachet with them then get a bottle of water, pour the sachet into it and mix it up in the bottle - probably have a slug of water first to make some room. Hope you enjoy your day out.
Doirin

When i go out i take a packet and a bottle of water with me and my trusty drink shacker. I use it every day (ihave one at home and one at work.) It only cost £4 from asda, guys who go to the gym use them to make their vitamin drinks. I would recommend them highly!

"I think I read somewhere on here, where someone said they take just the sachet with them then get a bottle of water, pour the sachet into it and mix it up in the bottle"

That may have been me. I find this easier than the shaker because you can buy some water on the way - the shaker's a bit bulky and after coatng a hotel conference room in vanillla shake, we parted company (I just coudn't master the damn thing!).

The trick is to drink half the water (500ml bottle is perfect), tip in the shake (slightly tricky but you soon the the knack) then shake the living daylights out of it. Top up with more water if it's too thick.

Have a lovely time!!

Back