Helpful hints and tips please?

Angelkitty

Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all still doing well with your weight loss!!!

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some hints and tips to keep me going and speed my loss up a bit?

I still have nearly 3 stone to lose(I'm a pound off losing 4 stone! Yay!) but I have just been asked to a wedding in May and I have just been asked to be my 5 month old nephews God mother in March. I would love to have lost even more and to have a pretty dress, which I haven't had for over 10 years!!!

All comments and tips welcome.
Thanks everyone!! xx:)

Wow! Well done AngelKitty on your loss so far. The plan as it is obviously works for you so why not concentrate on toning (if you don't already). Several posters here swear by Davina's DVDs. Drink more water if you are upping your exercise.

Up the amount of super free and speed food that you're having, as that often helps to give your losses a boost.

Well done so far though!

Thanks I'll try that as soon as I manage to get a new set of books!

I lost my bag and had my books in it!!!

But after being signed off work for work related stress and being on the receiving end of bullying(sad I know, adults are worse than children) I had to leave work and so I had to leave my group and have no money!! It's a vicious circle.

So I just keep eating things that I can remember off the top of my head!

Thanks for your help and advice though. I'll have a go! xx

Thanks I'll try that as soon as I manage to get a new set of books!

I lost my bag and had my books in it!!!

But after being signed off work for work related stress and being on the receiving end of bullying(sad I know, adults are worse than children) I had to leave work and so I had to leave my group and have no money!! It's a vicious circle.

So I just keep eating things that I can remember off the top of my head!

Thanks for your help and advice though. I'll have a go! xx

PM your email address and I will send you something that might help until you replace your books ;)

Back