Helpppp!!!

lynnola

Hi,
I'm a frequent re starter!
Been 100% for 11 days and I'm 11 1/2 pounds down! Yay!!
Ive liked every product over the many years with Exante!
Although today I tried the beef and black bean, YUK! And the chocolate cookie, yuk!!! I couldn't stomach either so I've binned both!
Now I really want the quavers that are in the cupboard!! Haven't felt like this once and I know I need a few stone off ASAP!
Just needing a bit of a pep talk!
I may have a normal ish (but low carb) dinner over the weekend just to break it up a bit. Plus it's Mother's Day!
I used to Exante Monday to Friday (years ago) and then have a 'normal' weekend and be straight back on it Monday. Not ideal I know but it worked for me. I've planned to be off plan over Easter weekend as my son is 13 on good Friday!
I've only been managing 2 meals a day for a few days as I've had a lot of crap going on at home and just hadn't managed the 3rd. Plus I've got some new medication which suppresses your appetite slightly. I've been drinking all my water, I know it's naughty but I just haven't had the 3rd.
Why's it so hard! I just want to be thin! Lol!

Hi lyn, how are you getting on today?

Hope you're managing ok! I had a spell of 2 packs a day the last time I did a vlcd and I think as long as you don't make a habit of it its not so bad. But you do need 3 packs a day to stay healthy so just be careful it doesn't go on too long. :)

Back