Hen night!!

shampers

Hi all, I am out on a hen night tonight-I have avoided going to the meal because I know plenty of alcohol would be drank with it.I do want to drink, but know I will go over my syns for the whole week! Weigh in is Tues.Shall I just enjoy myself and start again tomorrow without having any syns or try really hard to work out for an hour with my Billy Blanks dvd in order to burn some of it off,lol!! I havent drank for 3 weeks since starting SW (sound like I have a drink problem) and feel I deserve a treat-I dont do it every weekend and would like a night out without trying to mentally count syns. Is this bad?

I would go out and enjoy your self. it is a hen night after all!

Start again tomorrow and stay as good as you can be for Tuesday. You may even be suprised and still lose! i have lost when i have been drinking.

Have fun tonight!
Kx

That was a good tactic, avoiding the food. If you aren't going for the meal, I say go for it on the drinks. Stick to vodka or gin and diet coke or slimline tonic for minimum syn damage.
Cut back on your syns tomorrow and Monday but don't totally deprive yourself (depending on whether you're a flexi-synner or a 105 however you like synner).

Have a fantastic time :)

Back