Herbal/Fruit Teas?? ^_^

Hi ^_^
I'm relatively new to Slimming World, and I was wondering if anyone knew the syn values for herbal and fruit teas, if there are any? I think herbal teas are syn free, but I love fruit tea, and was wondering if they counted as syns :confused:
Thankyou :p

Hi
someone has told me that really light ribena is syn free can anyone confirm please? x

How do you put the ticker factory weight loss tickers on here? lol sorry, I know that sounds completely incompetent! xx

Hi
There is an excellent step by step under tutorials -in the blue bar at the top. I followed it and it was easy. I think i've got this right - you have to post a fair bit to increase the amount you can put in your signature. i'm fairly new and can fit one on
hope this helps

Yep - that's correct - the Ribena Really Light diluting juice is syn free. For the ready to drink stuff, it's only the Really Light Blackcurrant and Blueberry flavours that are syn free - not the Berry Burst one (1 syn for 330 mL bottle).

Oooh I didn't know any Ribena was free!!! Whoop!

The fruit teas that you make from t-bags are syn free but not the turkish type granulated fruit teas which are made primarily of sugar (unfortunately because they are delish:cry:)

Back