Herbalife - Snacks

Davey1984

Hi All,

I know this is a Slim Fast forum, but I didnt know where else to post this question as there is not a Herbalife forum on here.

I have started Herbalife but I am really confused about snacking ideas and I wondered whether I could have a Slim Fast snack in place of a Herbalife Snack Bar?

I am so confused - Any help would be greatly appreciated!

XXX

There's no reason why you couldn't although personally I prefer the herbslife protein bar. Much nicer

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just started herbalife today and i am using the protein bars as snack. I think other options I noticed in my book was a banana and nuts...

I wish that there was a herbalife section on here!

I've just started herbalife today and i am using the protein bars as snack. I think other options I noticed in my book was a banana and nuts...

I wish that there was a herbalife section on here!

Hey hun,

I too wish there was a Herbalife section on here, maybe we can request one, just not sure how you go about doing this.

My programme never came with a book :confused: which is why I am stuck for ideas.

Whats the book called hun??

xxxx

I think we would have to ask Pierce... I will bob on to the tech support section and ask about setting one up...

It's more of a herbalife booklet that I've got and it has all their products in it. For snacks it's shows a picture of a protein bar or a banana and some nuts (doesn't say how many nuts though ;-) !)

There was a herbalife section on here until earlier this year but they removed it because it didn't get used very often. :(

There was a herbalife section on here until earlier this year but they removed it because it didn't get used very often. :(

Typical! Today I've found that that the hardest thing has been not being able to talk to other people on herbalife :-( it's hard going if alone x

It is. I still use it but only for breakfast. I've discivered it's my breakfast of choice forever as I'm not a cereal fan.

Persevere with it though. You really can lose weight on it.

If you want to ask anything though I'm normally on the orlistat forum

It is. I still use it but only for breakfast. I've discivered it's my breakfast of choice forever as I'm not a cereal fan.

Persevere with it though. You really can lose weight on it.

If you want to ask anything though I'm normally on the orlistat forum in Any other diets.

I found out that a girl that used to do my nails has done it and lost 3st in total and more importantly has kept the weight off!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, it means a lot... There are a lot of doubters out there ;-)

I made my shakes with hot milk today as I couldn't face a cold shake when the weather is freezing outside... They were yummy! I am actually looking forward to my shake in the morning now!

I've never thought if heating it up . May give it a go. I love the choc peanut protein bars too. I used to drive long distances and I'd have one on the drive if I knew I was going to only get my tea later at night. They really do fill you

I've never thought if heating it up . May give it a go. I love the choc peanut protein bars too. I used to drive long distances and I'd have one on the drive if I knew I was going to only get my tea later at night. They really do fill you

I think I will be having mine warm from now on ;-) You are right about the protein bars! I do a lot if miles too so they will be a god send!

Ah I am so happy to have found you guys! I did Herbalife a few years ago and lost a bit of weight but I really struggled planning meals and what to snack on. I remember eating a lot of soya nuts! I think a forum for us would be great, we just need to keep it active and keep each other motivated :)

I found a link with some great recipes for the shakes, I bookmarked it on my pc at home so I will send the link later :)

Back