Herbalife

I have heard of lots of people who were successful with it, but on the other hand heard of a few people who had kidney infections, viral infections etc on it (no idea if this was related to herbalife or not). Although I am by no means slating it and have tried it myself, what I did not like about it was that it was quite "gritty". I was using a blender/smoothie maker but it just never mixed properly for me. Are you going to try it or have you started it?

simple answer: yes

Please help, I don't appear to be losing. I'm under my 1400 calories per day and walking for 45 mins (can't do any major exercise as I had an operation 3 weeks ago) and have stayed the same. Do I need to cut out all carbs?? My snacks tend to be fruit, do I need to swop them for meat for extra protein ?

If you've recently had an operation your body will still be recovering. It needs any nutrients you are giving it to actually repair your body rather than losing fat.
I would actually up my calories to around 16-1800 per day for a few weeks to give your body time to get better properly and then concentrate on weight loss later. Still use Herbalife shakes etc as they are properly balanced nutritionally but don't worry about the scales as your body will b holding onto very thing and when th time is right it will naturally start to it go of what it doesn't need and you will start to lose weight as long as you eat healthily and don't use this recovery period to eat whatever you fancy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back