Here again!!

Hiya,

I'm back today and feeling much more like myself. Missing my little dog loads but we have been talking to a rescue who may have a young dog for us that was rescued in Spain on the streets covered in fleas and ticks, so that's given me something to think about.

Anyway, I forgot to say well done for the 2lb you manage to get off last week. I hope you are managing to keep on track!

Definitely. I made a little spreadsheet for my planned weight loss with dates, how much I hope to lose each week and what my weight will be if I hit target. I have put 1 or 2 lb most weeks, with a few sts and based on that I have planned for a loss of 2.5 stones between now and Christmas :)

Wow u sound sooo organised...I love a spreadsheet and totally never thought about doing one for weightloss. I'm also an 18-20 at the mo so I'd love to hear what ur plan is x

Hi tangerine,

The first column is the date, so for example if your first weigh in was today you would start with that date and then a week today and every Wednesday etc.
2nd column is current weight, so what you weigh on that date, or what your target weight is if you hit the planned loss in column 3
3rd column is planned loss for that week. I started off looking for a 3lb a week loss as I know the first couple of weeks it's easier to get a good loss. I have then planned by date so if I know I have an event such as a wedding I have planned to sts etc, but then put 1lb or 2 lb a week for the rest of the weeks.
4th column is for actual losses and it turns red or green depending if I am on target
5th column just highlights any milestones eg half a stone off, a stone off, 10% off etc

Last edited:
Hello guys,
so far ive lost 1st 5 pounds, from 12.6 to 11.1 but I feel as though I am now stuck and its not dropping anymore. Makes me just want to eat everything!
Has this happened to anyone else before?
Great to see people doing well and dropping weight!

Hi Charlotte,

I had a sneaky go on the scales yesterday and I've put a lb on :-(

I didn't start eating everything though. I decided to have a go at the 30 day shred instead. Want to join me if you are stuck? Google it is you don't know what it is.

I have researched the 30 days shred challenge and sounds like a plan!
I shall start up tomorrow when I wake up..
Hopefully I get past the urge to slurge! Haha :p

I'm doing good thanks. I've checked a few things out like revisted the start of my diary to find out where I was when I started here and where I am now. When I started here I was 16stone 9lbs I am now 15stone 2lbs so 1.5stone loss in just 8-9wks. I have had a few slip ups along the way which is understandable. I have also felt demotivated when a lb has only came off and I was expecting 2-3lbs and there has been weeks that I have put weight on. The important thing is I have kept going. If I gave up 8-9wks ago when my losses weren't as expexted or when I put a 1lb on here and there I would still ne 16stone 9lbs perhaps even more. This place has helped me heaps because having a diary allows me to write down everything and being accoutable for my own diet and health. But most of all it lets me remember where I was and where I am today amd what I have achieved. I've lost 12inches in total as well. I still can't get in to some 18s but they zip and in about 7lbs time they will fit comfortably.
Dont let a 1lb gain get u down stick at it and u will soon see some results x

Alarm set! Haha if it hurts tomorrow you know your doing it right! I hope it works well...
My partner has brought me an exercise bike as well... just need to find the time to get on it now... with 2 babies under two the time goes so much quicker!
Tangerine thats great and yeah I guess I have to calm down and realise it takes time and that I have lost some weight so its not like nothings happening...
I just wish it was quicker! Hehe

BRING ON THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE!

Ooh, getting up and being motivated to do the shred this morning was hard, but once I was into it I kind of enjoyed it in a sick way ha ha. Ask me again in a week!!

..and I can definitely feel it.

Tangerine - that's great. It's true, we have to remind ourselves sometimes that it takes time. There are things I did a couple of months ago that seem like a couple of weeks ago. Time passes so quickly and if I keep going before I know it I will be at my stone loss and beyond.

One day at a time :)

Hi ponytails ...... Stomach upset... Not good, not nice.... My loss so far= 5 lbs will not weigh in again till next fri as all over the place with being unwell.... How you doing? X

Hi Kymsey

Glad to see you back although sorry to hear you are not well :-(

I've been having an up and down week. My scales said I had put a lb on at the start of the week so to try and up my game I have taken on the 30 day shred. This morning was a killer, but good news I have now managed to lose a lb this week :)

Hope you feel better soon

PC92 - did you manage the shred this morning?

Helloo! Sorry, I have just came out of the nasty side of food poisoning!
Started 30day shred this morning, it makes my muscles all wobbly and shaky haha! Can definitely feel the burn though...
Well done ponytales! 1lb already, thats brilliant! Ill be sticking to it then!
Also did 15 minutes on the highest tension on my exercise bike, lets see if I can walk tomorrow morning hehe..

Morning gang. I'm having a rest day from the 30DS today. I've done 6 days on the trot and I was struggling yesterday - the cardio seemed hard when I normally find that part easiest. I decided to rest today so that I can give it more tomorrow. I might go for a nice long walk later so that I can get some exercise in without overdoing it.

Hi ponytales... All messed up with upset tummy... Not wanting to eat and then starving so stayed the same this week ...... Back on track today though!!! X

Back