Total Solution Here goes.....73lb to go!!!

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hello Every one :)

Well a little about me.....Some of you may recognise me from the many other plans I have followed over the years as I have done just about everything!! My weight has been up and down from 18st 6lb to 13st...so a typical yo yo dieter!! This isn't even my first time for Exante but I am really excited to get started and feel enough is enough, it's now or never. I have decided to follow the Total Plus Solutions Plan as I have several health issues (arthritis, cervical spondylosis, fibromyalgia, chronic migrains, PCOS, endometriosis to name a few....) so take quite a few meds for these which mostly have to be taken with 'food' ....but with my packs is fine......My conditions and meds both make losing weight very difficult. I am due some operations on my feet later this year so would really like to get my weight down as much as I can before then......seeing my surgeon on 20th September.

I am a single mum with 2 boys (19yrs + 7 yrs) and don't currently work due to my conditions....which has lead to not being very active and gaining 2 1/2 stone recently :(Enough is enough, it's no good for my health and I feel really rubbish in myself so today being the start of a brand new year, what better time to start :D

I have this morning weighed myself and can confirm I will be starting this plan today weighing 15st 10lb :( Which is about what I expected.

So here goes, Day 1.....wish me luck!! :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all here on the Exante forum and I wish you all the very best on your chosen plans too :D

Sarah xx

Sorry to hear about your underlying health conditions - it may seem everything is set against you but you sound quite determined, and that counts for a lot! I have an underactive thyroid which is another condition that makes weight loss hard, but it IS happening with exante (and exercise) so anything is possible! Good luck x

Sorry to hear about your underlying health conditions - it may seem everything is set against you but you sound quite determined, and that counts for a lot! I have an underactive thyroid which is another condition that makes weight loss hard, but it IS happening with exante (and exercise) so anything is possible! Good luck x
Thank you! Yes it can be very difficult sometimes but its great to see that it can be done and I sure am determined to do it! I usually keep it a secret from friends and family but this time I have told them I am doing it and told them why and their reactions were so far encouraging if a little apprehensive but thats ok, I will prove to them that I can do this!! xx

Hi there, I'm not on exante, im lipotrim but it's tfr and while I don't know how you suffer I have rheumatoid arthritis so perhaps we can help each other?

Hi there, I'm not on exante, im lipotrim but it's tfr and while I don't know how you suffer I have rheumatoid arthritis so perhaps we can help each other?
Awww thank you....yes I have RA too so totally understand your pain....here's to helping each other through mwah mwah.......How are you getting on with lipotrim? I have never tried that one but I think it's much like exante? I am day 3 and apart from headache its going well :) xx

Day 3 .....so far so good. I have the expected headache today which I know I get on day 3-4 ....its a good sign though!!!! Ketosis is on it's way :woohoo:Wasn't so impressed the boyfriend wanted an indian last night!!! My favorite food ever!!!! :flamingmade: I wouldn't mind but he don't usually get one!!! .....But the boy did good and went with out it....after a few stern words from me :D:D:D He will be glad of it when I start getting the results, as will i :):):) xx

Nice, well done on the last 3 days. Nice one for whipping your boyfriend into line ha. Hope you have a great week on it this week,

Have a great Sunday
Aww thank you....Yes he needed it!! lol I'm surprised he listened though!! lol.....I hope you are having a great day too xx

Awww thank you....yes I have RA too so totally understand your pain....here's to helping each other through mwah mwah.......How are you getting on with lipotrim? I have never tried that one but I think it's much like exante? I am day 3 and apart from headache its going well :) xx

Getting on great this is my third go, did it 2007 and maintained to having little one. Tried last year and did great but went for a procedure end of march which caused a mega flare and I didn't get to see rheumy or medicated until Aug. Gained a lot with comfort eating and a short period on steroids. Now 2 weeks in and no problem.

Youve done great the worst is behind and exante is apparently very tasty, lipotrim is very bland, I can only manage the choc shake and chicken soup.

You will be brilliant at this with how much you manage with you are strong.

Getting on great this is my third go, did it 2007 and maintained to having little one. Tried last year and did great but went for a procedure end of march which caused a mega flare and I didn't get to see rheumy or medicated until Aug. Gained a lot with comfort eating and a short period on steroids. Now 2 weeks in and no problem.

Youve done great the worst is behind and exante is apparently very tasty, lipotrim is very bland, I can only manage the choc shake and chicken soup.

You will be brilliant at this with how much you manage with you are strong.
Awww thank you.....sadly I am not following Exante as of this afternoon as it has made me quite poorly and my doctor has asked me to come off it and has referred me to their nutritionist but its not for some weeks yet, at least 6!! I feel really deflated as this was the most settled on plan I have been, I've had no food cravings and was so determined. Not even sure what I will follow now!!

Sounds like you are defo in the zone!! Good for you, I have everything crossed that this is 'your' time and will be just fine :) ....Have you thought of trying Exante? They have tons of choice! Good price too :) xx

I use them at refeed but I like I discipline of visiting the pharmacy each week and they keep an eye on me too as they know my meds etc. I haven't told doc yet.

So sorry but if you were very poorly best to be on the safe side, perhaps the nutritionalist will be fight for you as they can advise on anti-inflamitory foods too.

Back