Here goes nothing!!!

klee

ok so ive done the diet a few times before (more than id like to admit if im honest) but this time is the time!
i fellow off the wagon with style but im back on with bells on!!
so i am now declairing myself part of the 100% club

GO ME!!!!LOL
XXX

well done klee,
great to hear you have a positive attitude hun,its hard to do any diet when you are not in the right frame of mind,so you go girl,
by the way are you the same klee who was giving me a tonne of tips for when i go to salou,if so im off on monday so if you can think of anything else its much appreciated and if i have the wrong person,sorry!!!!
good luck with the restart and get glugging,
elaine x

hehe its me!
this could get confusing!
that has come round so quick!!
forgot to ask are you flying in reus airport?
xxx

yep we are flying into reus and i think they said our hotel is only about 15-20 mins away so thats handy what with the kids and all.
i swear i feel like im gonna burst with excitement as this is our 1st time away in 6 years,well foreign anyway!!!!

just wanted to say im off to my bed now,so night and best of luck to you on your restart hun,
elaine x

i feel like im gonna burst with excitment and its not even me going!

if you wanna get duty free goodies get it on the way out cos reus is a bit of a shack to be honest!

the plane dropped us off at the end of the runway and it felt like miles back to the actual terminal!

perfume is quite expensive in salou so i wouldnt wait to get it out there if your getting any!

i want an essay post when you get back with all the details!!!
xxx

thanx becky xx

Wishing you all the best - with that frame of mind you can do anything! :)

good luck klee

Sara

thanks everyone
xxx

Back