Here i am AGAIN

rachael1664

Hi all,

I thought I would post my first days diary for anyone who wants to join me on my smelly breath journey it's titled 'millionth time lucky'!!

Hi all

Well I have used Lipotrim several times and NOW I am in the right mind set!!! The first time I did it was a success for 2 weeks but every time after that I've failed miserably and put more weight on. My weight is now effecting everything, I'm 30 and I have pain in my hips, my breathing is heavy, I've started to snore and none of my clothes fit. I've just returned from a weeks camping and it was horrendous rolling around on the floor trying to get up. Also the cliff walks were not enjoyable due to me being so bloody unfit!! Yeti I continued to eat more cream teas!!! I am also sick of messing up a diet and then thinking sod it ill start again on Monday. So I am purposefully starting tomorrow (Tuesday).

My main concerns are the first 3 days without a fizzy drink (the headaches are horrific) plus my cravings for chocolate, crisps and McDonald's are going to have to be stomped on!!!

What am I doing differently this time?? I have taken measurements from my neck, bust, right arm, waist, hips, right thigh and right calf. So if I have a small loss one week I can look at my inch loss for motivation. I have also taken a picture of myself in my underwear and keep it in my purse. I intend on looking at it every time I am tempted. Finally I have started a diary this time, even if I just come here for a distraction or a good old rant (I know I will need it for the first 3 days). I am also a community nurse so the temptation is going to be ALL around me, so I've bought a little hand whisk so there's NO excuses!!!

Here's to a bloody determined journey and feel free to jump on the journey with me and I will keep you all posted on my first day tomorrow!!!

Rachael

Looking at your signature is amazing, looks like you dropped a huge amount! Anyway be strong and rant all you want, that's what the forum is here for :) all the best to you hope it goes well!!

Lol yep well they put more stuff in their food to get you addicted then any natural chemicals so I don't blame you! Stay away from the evil force!! :p

Back