Here I go again - I want to stay on track!

Em8888

Hello everyone,

I am back after doing weight watchers, slimming world, lighter life, secret diet drops, calorie counting.

It was actually going well with calorie counting but when I went on holiday, I didn't count my calories and that was it, I have now put on everything I lost and a few pound more :cry:

So here I am again, trying to eat when I'm hungry, eating slowly and stopping when I'm full, along with going to the gym for the first time ever in my life! It was blimmin' scary at first but once you realise no one points and laughs at you, it's pretty good, it makes me feel quite positive after going!

I'm hoping it will work as I shouldn't feel restricted in what I eat and I don't have to count calories which, for me, gets a bit tiresome! So whatever events happen in my life, I can still apply these rules and not feel like I'm losing out - therefore, not falling back into bad habits! This is my theory!

I'd love it if I could make some buddies on here and share experiences etc.

x

I know how you feel... wish I could get my head into gear! Trying to get motivated to start again after a year of failed attempts... gah. You sound very sorted - a holiday is enough to push anyone off the wagon, so don't beat yourself up. Jump back on and keep going!

xxx

The key is not to let one bad day stop everything. If you have a bad day then thats it, start fresh the next morning. One bad day shouldnt be the end of it all x

Thank you guys for your words of wisdom! At least I can look back on this thread as a source of inspiration and motivation x

Hi, I'm new to here but unfortunately not to slimming world :cry:. I to have tried other diets including calorie counting (found it too much effort and not always possible to do). I was at target for quite awhile but due to several illnesses and the medication (mixed with laziness lol) I have put it all back on and more :mad:. Just thought I'd post to wish you good luck and I'm hoping that joining here will help me to stick to it.

Just think of it as having some time off- you've lost that weight before so that was the trial run, this time do it for real!! I was doing really well on my diet recently, lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks. I was I'll and didn't exercise at all last week- also had my work Christmas party and did a cake course (ate what I made too!) AND a huge frankie and Benny's so have ended up putting on 2 pounds. I'm back on track now for Christmas starting today- eating good now so I can have small portions of EVERYTHING i want to eat at Christmas!!

Back