Here I go again! Never going to give up trying

Good morning,
Hoorah!!! I actually managed a whole day of SS:bliss:

And, now down to 19.7-phew, it's been such a 'fight' to get away from that dance between 19.8-19.11 !!!!!!

Need to go out and get some sweeties for the Trick or Treat Monsters!! I will buy all the ones I don't like-don't trust myself with and chocolates.

Well done,* Sparkle*-3 weeks already. I will going onto Lipotrim when my CD packs have run out-is it still only 3 or 4 flavours?

Jacquie

Hey Jax

I really hope you had loads of little monsters and witches and whatever else they were dressing up as ( i seen some strange ones myself this year)

Anyway hope all the choc is gone cause even the not so nice tempts me at times... and yeah still only 3 shakes vanilla, choc, and strawberry also the soup but i dont bother with that at all...its yuk.!!

Rachel

Morning:)

Well, even though I bought chewy type sweets-I had 3 of those little packets and have been rewarded with a tiny gain of a pound-my body is soooo sensitive.Grrrrrrr:banghead:

Will I ever learn!!!!!!

I am feeling quite disappointed this morning-it's been over 2 weeks and all I have managed to lose is 11bs-just can't get my body past the 19.8 point. I know it's better then being 20.5 but, I am truely disheartened this morning.:beam:

Going to give my scales to my sister-who weighs a lovely 8 stones! Maybe , then, I wont beat myself up so much. Will go once a week to the local Boots and weigh on the electronic one. No chance of mistakes then.

OK-enough of wallowing in self pity-let's all have a super day and give it our best shot!

How you doing this morning Rachel-another couple of weeks and I will be a 'fellow Lipotrimer':party0011:

Hey Jax

Im doing great got weighed tonight and I managed to loose another 9lb im thrilled with myself... so im down just over 2stone.. i feel really good and people and starting to notice now which is making me feel great..

Whoop whoop for the lipotrim cmon join the the club..:grouphugg:

Whoo-hooo! Sparkles

Well done on that loss!!!!! 2 stones is a fabulous loss :superwoman:!

I hope to lose a few pounds more over the next few days-I have stopped all that picking and it's hard going but, will be worth it in the end.
I am not sure what weight I am looking to get down to-it's more a case of when I feel happier with how I look. I was 20st 6lbs a couple of weeks ago and I am 19.6 this morning-so first stone off!

I am off to Goa in 5 weeks time-:character00180: so need to shift a bit before I go- because of the heat-it's nicer to be a lighter than I am now and I have summer dresses that will fit with another stone or so, off!

And,of course, the plane seats are snug for somebody of my size-to say the least-the table will go down past my tum at 18.2-after many years of flying , I now know the limitations!!! So, aiming for a few pounds less than that! I will do it!!

Have a great day everyone-together we will do it.:grouphugg:

Jacquie

Hey Jax

Thanks for you lovely comments, and you will do it..
Its well for you off on a nice hoilday before Christmas..I totally understand about the picking
was a little tempted today as I was minding my little neice who is 3 she was trying to feed me crisps..
but I just bother..

:banghead:

Grrrrrrr! Ate yesterday evening!!

It was all going so well but, the smells of food on the Barbecue were killing me!!

Had lamb chops and potatoes-then a cinnamon whirl and a diet coke.
And now, I am starving this morning:cry:

Never mind-I will be fine today because, strangely, I feel more relaxed when I am not eating and having the milkshakes. I just have to realise that it's not the end of the world to have blips but, must make sure the blips are not a frequent occurence!:doh:

I wont go near the scales today or tomorrow-as that could send me on a downward spiral !!!

Onward and forward-chin up Jacqueline:vibes:.

Lots of coffee today and a good clean out of cupboards, should keep me on the right track.

Hope all is well with you Sleeping Princess.

Have a good day everyone.:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Good orning,
Well, I am back to work today after 3 weeks off. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and had a bit of a flare up recently and I decided I must try and 'repair' myself as best as I can-including getting rid of some serious weight.

It was hard, at first, siting aound, sleeping a lot and not going out but, it has given me time to realise how exhausted I was. Still have the pains all the time but, feel better equiped to know when to stop and rest.

Have managed to get rid of a stone so far-which isn't too bad-considering I have had 3 or 4 days of giving in and having a bit of a binge.

Well, must get on and get ready. Have a good day everyone and stay well.
Jacquie

Hey Jax

Sorry to hear about you Arthritis and your little slip Mmmm bbq that would have been hard not to eat!!

Thats great about the stone keep up the good work let me know
how you get on when you go to get weighed in...

Best of luck!!

Hi Ya Jax

Its hard juggling the pain with the rest ~ as I know all too well, I have psoriatic rhuematoid athritis and struggling with the day to day pain and need to rest. Its a bummer but there you go ~ just been told last week that I am not fit for work and must never work again due to my RA ~ on long term sick now and resting but getting bit bored and certainly missing the "friends" working can bring.

I am disapointed that my weight loss has not had any sodding effect on my mobility or pain levels and the flare ups are same as they ever was ~ same old same old

My family say that I am getting around better after loosing 6 stone but I dont feel any better and its a bugger

Anyway enough me me me and moan moan moan

Great that you had a little cheat but had the strenght of character to get back on that diet wagon ~ big pat on the back for you

Good luck with your continued journey and keep moving and resting moving and resting ~ its the only way.

Love Love

Shaza

Good morning all,
Awwww-thanks for the words of support *Shaza*-so sorry to hear about your RA-I agree with you when you say it is a bummer ,sums it up well.
I was relieved to get back to work yesterday but, if I am honest, I didn't feel well all day and laid on the sofa when I got in-just to rest for a while. I work in a busy Day Centre for Adults with Learning Disabilities-I love my job and missed all the service users so much whilst off.
I am so lucky to have a job I love doing and a staff team that is very supportive of each other if any of us have any problems with health. So I can manage quite well at moment.

Congratulations on that 6 stone loss!!!:happy096:

How are you doing *Sparkles*? Hope you are well.

I hope to shift some weight this week as I am getting very frustrated about sticking at 19.6.Grrrrr. I don't 'deserve' to be stuck as I am sticking to SS. How annoying!

Have a good day everyone-stay strong.
Jax

Hey all

Well I was weighted tonight and only managed to loose 3lb im raging thought I would have lost more...:(:(

I putting it down to the water (Im finding it so hard to drink in this colder weather)plus still havent started any exercise!!

How are you all getting on???
Hey Jax hows you ???:)

Anyone anything nice planned the weekend??

Good morning,
Well, I had 2 days of eating-all because I wasn't losing anything and I felt so very, very disappointed in the way my weight was sticking between 19.6-19.8-it was like my body was programmed not to go any lower!!!!!

. I thought that there would be no point in doing this if I am going to lose an average of 2lbs a week-I may as well eat on a restricted calorie diet.

But, am going to give it my best shot this next week-started back on it yesterday and have woke up hungry but, I will be fine.

How is everyone else?

*Sparkles*-it's frustrating, I know but, you have done amazingly well-hang on in there!! You lost that fantastic 2 stones in the first couple of weeks-so you may slow down for a week but, I am sure you are far better behaved than me and will have a good loss next week! I,too, am having trouble with the water in the cold weather.

How you doing *Shaza*? This cold weather isn't helping much , is it?!:sick:

Stay well everyone
Jax

For goodness sake!!!!!
I have put 2lbs on-after behaving for 2 days solid!!

I am having moments when I don't believe I will lose any weight and that my body has reprogrammed itself not to go under 19.8!!!
It's a conspiracy!:confused:

I will grin and bare it-I can do this, I know I can. The only reason this diet has ,previously,worked for me is because of the weightloss-always has been 4lbs a week but, I cannot stay on it if I only shift 2lbs a week-I can do that on WeightWatchers,etc.

So, I am going for it this weekend and will weigh myself Monday morning-fingers crossed then!!

Stay well everyone.
Jax

Oh it's going all terribly wrong!!!!

I feel panicky and have no self belief anymore. What a state-it was going OK for a while but, not the past few days.

Decided I might as well go onto Atkins but, after being on it all today-I would rather be on Lipotrim or CD.

I feel panicky because I am off to Goa in just under 4 weeks time and I was so desperate to be lighter. I have to believe that I can lose 16lbs this month-even though I have just weighed myself and I have put on 7lbs-sending me back up to 19.12!!!!!!!!!!!! :break_diet:
I hope that is all Glycogen stores replenishing?!!

It's hard to consider getting back on the wagon tomorrow but, I must do it-don't like this feeling of self loathing.

Sorry for moaning but, you know how it is.

It's a new day tomorrow and I will find the strength to do it-I really will !!

Hey Jax

Just reading you messages now... Well I had a crappy weekend I know exactly how you feel.. I was sitting home alone on Friday and all of a sudden I got an urge for food :cry: !!! So what did I do went into the Kitchen and had not one but two packets of crisps (major downfall for me) plus have a packet of Choc digestives all washed down with a nice cup of milky tea... I was sick, disgusted with myself!!! And because I dont that Friday I went and done the same thing again today... I feel so guilty today but Im going to start again in the morning been a good girl...

So you got stick with it.. weve got to be there for each other:grouphugg:
Let me know how you get on!!!

Rachie
xxx

Hello !!
I have been hiding in 'shame' for a few days:wave_cry: but, feeling a bit more optimistic and ready to try, try and try again.

*SPARKLES*-how you doing? It's so hard , isn't it? There are days when it all goes so wonderfully well and then there are days like we have both just experienced:break_diet:

I have been low carbing today-just had an omelette and feel fine.

I am still convinced I will lose weight before I go on holiday in 3 weeks time!!

I don't know how much I have put on and I wont be weighing myself either!!!
That has been my downfall-constantly checking for weight loss and then being terribly disappointed when I haven't lost 2 stones in 5 days!! Only joking!

So , no weigh in for me till I feel more in control.
Will be going onto Lipotrim -not sure when at the moment.

Hope you are all dong well-going to try and read as many posts as possible over the next couple of days.

Stay warm!!!!!
Love
Jax

Here we go-it's Monday and I am charged up with optimism and am determined to go that extra yard to hang on in there.

I have got the exercise bike up from the cellar and will aim to do a session on it every evening.
I can't stand the thought of losing slowly again-it is demoralising.

Have a good day everyone-stay warm!

Jax

Hey Jax

Hope you well, im doing good at the min hope your in good form, I had some food for the first time in just over a month it was a chicken Salad and it was beatiful I savoured every bit !!!

Havent decided what direction to take over christmas Im thinking of SLIM FAST and then back on Lipotrim in the new year...

Anyway hope you well take care looking forward to hearing from you.. have you had a look on the lipotrim thread???

Rachie
x

Back