Here I go again! Never going to give up trying

:eek:
Hello everyone,
Well I am back having another go at it!

This is Day 4 and have come down from 20st 5lbs:cry:to 19st 12lbs:) already-so a tiny sigh of relief so far.

Didn't want to come back on here on Day 1-just in case I let myself down.

I am doing a mixture of things at the moment-I have a months supply of CD left from previous attempts -so have had 2 packs a day and a low carb, healthy meal in the evening. And loads of water!!

Am off to India 8th December-so have 7 weeks to rid myself of some weight. Will lose 2 stones-determined to be in the 17's before I go else, it will be the 'Fat Girls belt' on the plane:doh:

Looking forward to reading through the posts .
Love
Jacquie

Go for it Jax.

Your previous experience will give you a lot of insight about how to make it work for you. :D

Well done you for a great restart ~ good 4 day weight loss

I to am on the second faze of my CD journey and on day 4 was in the 17's this morning so well chuffed. Trying to SS like a sodding angel but very hard ~ I am really focused though

Out with the girlies in a mo so shall have water water water tee hee

Good luck and if you can stick to it religously you should be in the seventeens when you fly off and that means no skinny airhead in a pink suit looking down on you when you ask for the extention tee hee. You will be more comfortable on the long haul with less weight

Catch you later

Love Love

Awwww thanks girls, for all the encouragement-it means a lot to me:happy096:

Awoke starving!! But, strangely calm about it.

Crunch time over the next 2 days-always, in the past, struggled on days 5-7.....but, that was before and doesn't have to be the same this time.

Holiday is just near, and far, away enough to keep me focused-that's 6 weeks and 6 days (to be painfully precise!) of this programme? I can do this:)

No need to buy any clothes for hols either as I have loads of stuff that hasn't fitted for over a year-classic!!!!!

So, here's to a good weekend :party0016:(bottles of water, of course!)

Stay strong.
Love
Jacquie

Hi Jax,

Welcome back.

Two shakes and 1 low carb meal isn't really enough nutrition and you will probably keep an edge to your appetite as your body isn't get everything it needs. Sometimes if we do not eat enough we actually slow down the weightloss.

Try having a small breakfast of say either Shredded Wheat, porridge, low sugar muesli, fresh fruit or egg on small slice of granary.

Have shake mid morning.

Have green salad for lunch.

Shake mid afternoon.

Healthy low GI meal for the evening.

This way your body will trust you and you will lose weight faster and safely.

Do you still have your yellow Weightcare with Cambridge book have a look at the 1000 or 1200 programmes.

You can email me if you have any other queries.

Linda:)

Good morning,

Feeling a bit weak this morning but, doing OK.

Am now 19.9-much better than the 20.5 I was a week ago.

*Linda*- I do have my info from CD before and will re-read through it-hunger was awful yesterday. That's when it all comes crashng down for me!! Was a bit worried yesterday as I was going for a wee nearly every hour-that was too much.
Just put a egg on to boil and will be having a read through the book to plan out the days nutrition:) Thanks for your help.

It's a glorious day outside-going to go for a walk with my dog, not very far though as Arthritis in knees and a foot!! Needless to say but, with weightloss ,that will become a bit more comfortable.

Have a lovely day everyone. I am so happy to be back:hug99:

Jacquie

Keep up the great work sweetie!

Good morning:)

Well, today is the first day of week 2!!
And I am down to 19.9-that's a very nice 10lbs loss .

I am on a VLCD of mixed bits and bobs-a bit of Cambrige, some low carb foods and skimmed milk and a vitamin tablet.
AND LOTS OF WATER!

I am determined to reduce my weight as have just been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and I need to make sure I don't put any extra stress on my body-also, I want to be able to eat well-lots of healthy foods but, that wont be till I get to a weight that is more comfy-will need to lose at least 4 stones before I go onto a eating plan that may help with the RA.

I have a lot of pain in many joints at the moment and it is horrible and have been off work for a week already.
But, onward and forward-putting in lots of effort at moment to make sure I get better and back to work next Monday-a stone lighter, if I behave myself!!!!
Hope you are all well.:grouphugg:
Jacquie

I'm so sorry to hear about the Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have a cousin who has it & recently they have put her on some new medication which seems to help the pain. Health problems are a very good motivation for diet. :)

10 lbs is excellent! :patback: Very well done- keep it going! ;)

Thinking of you sweetie....you are special!

xo

Another day closer to being a slimmer me-though am starving today!!!!
The wafts coming from the KFC along the road, don't help either!!
But, I don't eat any other chicken than 'corn fed and free range'-so, no chance of me wanting any of those poor chickens.

Just been for a short walk with my dog:chores016:to try and take my mind of of food!

*Thanks Lisa and Sleeping Princess * I am sure I will feel better when a few stones lighter-haven't seen the Rheumatologist yet and we know the first thing she is going to say....So, hoping to be lighter by the time I have my first appointment!!!

Don't know where the day has gone already-getting a bit bored now as have been of work for over a week-just hope I feel a lot 'better' by the weekend ,so I can go to work Monday?

Hope you are all well.
Together we can do it:grouphugg:
Jacquie

Another day closer to being a slimmer me-though am starving today!!!!
The wafts coming from the KFC along the road, don't help either!!
But, I don't eat any other chicken than 'corn fed and free range'-so, no chance of me wanting any of those poor chickens.

Just been for a short walk with my dog:chores016:to try and take my mind of of food!

*Thanks Lisa and Sleeping Princess * I am sure I will feel better when a few stones lighter-haven't seen the Rheumatologist yet and we know the first thing she is going to say....So, hoping to be lighter by the time I have my first appointment!!!

Don't know where the day has gone already-getting a bit bored now as have been of work for over a week-just hope I feel a lot 'better' by the weekend ,so I can go to work Monday?

Hope you are all well.
Together we can do it:grouphugg:
Jacquie

May the hope of today, shine ever so bright upon you, my lovely friend - sending you warm loving hugggs*......each fresh day is filled with the possibility of greatness - you are great and I know you will achieve all your goals.

much love,

Sleeping Princess:happy096:

Good morning,
Hope everyone is well?
Had a bit of a blip yesterday:break_diet:and I have been rewarded with a 3lb gain! Ouch!! :cry:

I had a Turkish Delight and a Walnut whip-then straight back to diet. Decided that if I was going to have moments when my phathom stomach is demanding rubbish and I really cannot resist the urge-then I will have whatever it is for that moment but, not to take the whole day off from diet.

That is a huge step forward for me-I have , in the past, broke the diet by having a bar of chocolate or a cake and then thought it was pointless sticking to the diet that day-and then gone on and done more damage!!

So, even though I have eaten 2 items of chocolate-I still went straight back to 'behaving' the rest of the day!!
I didn't even enjoy the chocolate-they tasted sooooo sweet and false.

Had a brief moment where I lost my self belief and thought 'I can't do this' but, I can!
Going to SS completely over the next 48 hours and then go back to what I was doing and stay focused and happy with what I have acheived so far:happy036:

Going to be looking through all your fab weight losses-you girls are amazing:clap: and keep me going.

Have a good day everyone
Jacquiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning,
Oooooh I am struggling at moment:wave_cry: -haven't eaten, so no damage! Just feel a bit over awed by the journey ahead.

Some days are easier than others-have to get my mind set in the right place:banghead: !!!

I find the pictures people have posted so helpful-thank you all for doing that-it is such an inspiration to people like me who, on days like this, can't see the light at the end of tunnel!

Always feel better when I post how I am feeling-it's the best therapy !!

See-I am feeling more uplifted already-magic:psiholog: therapy!

Going to make myself a nice Banana milkshake with a little bit of toffee and walnut thrown in-close as I am getting to Bonofee Pie for a long while!

Good morning,
Oooooh I am struggling at moment:wave_cry: -haven't eaten, so no damage! Just feel a bit over awed by the journey ahead.

Some days are easier than others-have to get my mind set in the right place:banghead: !!!

I find the pictures people have posted so helpful-thank you all for doing that-it is such an inspiration to people like me who, on days like this, can't see the light at the end of tunnel!

Always feel better when I post how I am feeling-it's the best therapy !!

See-I am feeling more uplifted already-magic:psiholog: therapy!

Going to make myself a nice Banana milkshake with a little bit of toffee and walnut thrown in-close as I am getting to Bonofee Pie for a long while!

Doing a wonderful job sweetie - here for you!

xoxoxox;)

Good morning,
Thanks Sleeping Princess-you are a sweetie:hug99:
At last!! I think the hunger pangs are getting less and less:party0049:

Phew-it's been a real, miserable struggle the past few days but, I am on my way to being a lot calmer about wanting food,food,food!!!!

I have eaten throughout the past 2 weeks but, have still managed to have a 12lb loss. Going to make a big effort this week to stick to programme as closely as possible-I am not kidding myself that I can SS completely.

I always nibble on a bit of chicken and have very weak orange squash through out the day -as long as I lose each week and feel well, then I will continue.

I still have 2 weeks supply of packs left!! All from previous attempts! So will use them and then go onto Lipotrim-as Chemist is only round the corner-such a pity that Lipotrim don't have more choice.:cry:

Well, here's to another week:party0016:. Hope my P.M.A. lasts and I get a good loss by next Monday-I am on a 6 week countdown to hols and the dreaded airplane seat scenario!:character00255:

Stay strong everyone-together we can do it.
Jacquie xxx

Good morning,
Thanks Sleeping Princess-you are a sweetie:hug99:
At last!! I think the hunger pangs are getting less and less:party0049:

Phew-it's been a real, miserable struggle the past few days but, I am on my way to being a lot calmer about wanting food,food,food!!!!

I have eaten throughout the past 2 weeks but, have still managed to have a 12lb loss. Going to make a big effort this week to stick to programme as closely as possible-I am not kidding myself that I can SS completely.

I always nibble on a bit of chicken and have very weak orange squash through out the day -as long as I lose each week and feel well, then I will continue.

I still have 2 weeks supply of packs left!! All from previous attempts! So will use them and then go onto Lipotrim-as Chemist is only round the corner-such a pity that Lipotrim don't have more choice.:cry:

Well, here's to another week:party0016:. Hope my P.M.A. lasts and I get a good loss by next Monday-I am on a 6 week countdown to hols and the dreaded airplane seat scenario!:character00255:

Stay strong everyone-together we can do it.
Jacquie xxx

Sweet Jacquie,

You most welcome sweetie!

Keep up the great work honey - go girlfriend, I'm cheering 4 u!

I'm on bioscience for hunger, coupled with chromium - it's working a treat!

many huggs and love

xoxoxo

Good morning,
Phew! Getting there-it's been like pulling teeth most days!!!!

Been fluctuating between 19.8 and 19.11 for the past 4 days-all my own fault, of course. But, I know what to do-stick to a stricter regime!! Cakes are not part of CD !:banghead:

I had kidded myself that the odd one or two throughout the week, wouldn't hurt too much-as I was still under 800 calories but, I guess not!! Glycogen stores Jacqueline !!!!!!!!:busted:

Clothes are fitting better though -and I put a coat on yesterday and the zip flew all the way up without me having to jiggle myself into it!!:happy036:

Well, here's to a perfect day. Stay well.

Jacquie

I really MITT...

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well, I joined this site last thursday and I love it it really is amazing.

I am in the middle of Week 3 at the min of Lipotrim and so far so good, the first week was the worst for sure, Im not saying im finding it easy but I REALLY DO MEAN IT THIS TIME!!

Anyway Im looking forward to reading all you stories and see how your all doing.

Best of luck girls..

Back