Here I go again! Never going to give up trying

Hey Jax

Hope you well, im doing good at the min hope your in good form, I had some food for the first time in just over a month it was a chicken Salad and it was beatiful I savoured every bit !!!

Havent decided what direction to take over christmas Im thinking of SLIM FAST and then back on Lipotrim in the new year...

Anyway hope you well take care looking forward to hearing from you.. have you had a look on the lipotrim thread???

Rachie
x

Hi Rachie

Can I join here please?

I can't go on LT until after Christmas and was also thinking of going on Slimfast until Christmas. I have gained loads of weight through comfort eating so really need a boost. Do you think if I go on Slimfast I will gain it all with the Christmas dinner and alcohol? My birthday is the 27th Dec as well you see???

Lol
Rachelle

Hey Rachelle (beautiful name maybe cause its a bit like mine LOL)
I just replyed to your other thread in the LT..

Im so confused in what to do over Christmas.. one minute im saying im going to do SLIMFAST (just over Christmas) the next im saying LIPOTRIM/ATKINS..but a few guys have been advising me to stick with the Liotrim.. but i seriously dont think i will be able to stick with it.. my problem is going to be with the alcohol.. Its not like im an alcoholic or anything lol its just its christmas and there is loads of parties organised and I would really like to go and enjoy myself with out worrying (am i drinking to much bla bla bla how many cals or in this bla bla bla)... Im so confused HELP!!!

Anyway good to see you logging on and keeping yourself busy!!!
Let me know what you think ??

Rachie
xxxx

Hey Rachelle (beautiful name maybe cause its a bit like mine LOL)
I just replyed to your other thread in the LT..

Im so confused in what to do over Christmas.. one minute im saying im going to do SLIMFAST (just over Christmas) the next im saying LIPOTRIM/ATKINS..but a few guys have been advising me to stick with the Liotrim.. but i seriously dont think i will be able to stick with it.. my problem is going to be with the alcohol.. Its not like im an alcoholic or anything lol its just its christmas and there is loads of parties organised and I would really like to go and enjoy myself with out worrying (am i drinking to much bla bla bla how many cals or in this bla bla bla)... Im so confused HELP!!!

Anyway good to see you logging on and keeping yourself busy!!!
Let me know what you think ??

Rachie
xxxx

Hiya Rachie

Love your name too - very like mine!! Tee Hee! Thank you for responding to my other thread and I am so glad I can join this one too!

They won't put me on LT until after Xmas because they don't recommend it in my circumstance so I had to do Slimfast. I also joined SW when I found out I was pg but when I lost it I couldn't face going back for fear of embarassing myself and crying - which trust me I would have!!! I will join again when I concieve again.:D

LT over Xmas - Nah not for me I would have come off it for a week either way. It is also my 31st birthday on 27th December so I spend Christmas Eve to New Years Day in a drunken haze usually!! Although doing Slimfast inbetween the Chistmas Eve alcohol binge, Christmas Day Dinner, Boxing Day left overs, my birthday alcohol binge and Slimfast until New years Eve's alcohol binge!! Should maintain somehow I think - doesn't sound healthy I know but it's Christmas and we can have 6 days off can't we?

Yes I like the sound of Slimfast upto New Year and as long as I am not pregnant again by then (which honestly I hope I have caught this month anyway so there may not be any alcohol binges anyway!) I will go back on LT.

I am very confusing...what do you think you will do?

Lol
Rachelle

Back