Here I go again on my own....going down the only road ive ever known..

Delli

Talks too much
Well here i go again. have an appointment booked with my brill CDC on saturday. have felt the need for it growing inside me, basically it feels like a hot bubbling cauldron of resentment of my own body and what ive done to it. tried ignoring it for a while and getting myself settled in my new job, but it aint working. not going to beat myself up about it, ive brought myself back to this point and i know what i have to do to get back to where i wanna be, and hopefully even further.

i know the title of this will annoy some of my amazing friends on here, as im not alone in this journey, but ultimately i AM on my own, in that only i can do this for myself. the support definetly is a deciding factor, but all i have to do is not turn on my lappy and open the biscuit jar and im on my own again. know im rambling a bit, hope i havent bored anyone, i just wanted to write it down for myself.

anyway the bottom line is ive an appointment on saturday but i have one choc tetra left which i will take on sat morn, so saturday will be day one. BRING IT ON, COS IM FIGHTING FIT AND READY! AND I WILL DO THIS! :D

I'm glad you made a decision hun. Behind you all the way.

Love you lots, SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS (hopefully ;))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, (hope you remember me?)

Im back on the wagon too after getting the all clear a couple of weeks ago following my arm surgery. I have gained some of the weight I lost last year simply from eating very badly and having limited exercise/activity while healing over the past 4 months. I Started on Wednesday on the ss+ plan and so far so good.

Delli everything you have written up there is exactly as I would have put it especially

"feels like a hot bubbling cauldron of resentment of my own body and what ive done to it. Ive brought myself back to this point and I know what I have to do to get back to where I wanna be, and hopefully even further"
Roll on target weight, better eating habits and feeling happier in our skins and minds.

xxx

good luck to you both.xx

(((Delli))) I'm back on track hun ... after on/off/on/off for tooooo long. Half a stone down now and feeling so much better for it.

You have our support - plus a wonderful CDC (creep and crawl there!!) go for it!!!

Back