Here I go again..............yet again

paigesmum30

Silver Member
After getting within half a stone of my target weight I have gained a stone back :( I've flitted between atkins and fasting which has just made things even worse. So i'm hoping that healthy eating and actually sticking to it will work this time.

The best class for me is at 10am on Wednesday but I started today using my old book (it's got to be at least 10 years old). I imagine things have changed a lot especially with the EE plan which I know nothing about.

Today was a red day and feel like I've been such a pig!

Breaky: 2 pieces nimble bread (HE) with 2 poached eggs

Lunch: Bowl of tomato and red pepper soup (homemade) with two pieces nimble bread (HE)

Dinner: Smoked salmon with pepper, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and 50% less fat coleslaw.

Snack: 2 pork loins, cup of tea with milk (HE), grapes & watermelon

Seems so much food when written down! Suppose that's what it's for though.

Havent worked out the syns for the coleslaw or the flora light I had on the bread but can't be that much!

Any help is greatly appreciated :0)

EE is my first pop at sw but seems pretty good so far. Easy too. Lots of fruit and veg, complex carbs :D and only counting is syns. Have a look online, sw website is pretty good and has a week trial menu you can try :)

good luck x

Really looking forward to class tomorrow. Being weighed........not so much. Pretty sure my scales at home are quite a few lbs off :(

Just snacked on 6 crackerbread (6 syns), low fat soft cheese (3) and tomatoes.

Bought a prawn sauce to go with dinner and have counted it as 6 syns to be on the safe side. Can't wait to get the up-to-date book!

So I joined SW this morning. Sadly had to miss the class as had to he at work for 11am but the lady was lovely, took us through everything and got me set up. I want to stay to class but to do so would mean going to an evening one and taking my 8 year old daughter with me. She normally wouldn't mind but a girl the same age moved in next door and they are inseparable after school!

Anyway, I think I'll stick to red/green days with a few EE thrown in. Well, I will probably only have a green day on a weekend as I tend to over-eat!

Breaky: nothing as went to club from school run

Lunch: 2 ham and beetroot sarnies on nimble bread (hexb) and blueberries

Dinner: thinking pork loin with carrot and swede mash, maybe some Yorkshire puss and gravy.

Snacks: grapes, strawberries, crab sticks

Am going to Ascot for ladies day tomorrow and to minimise damage ill take fruit and a sarny. I will be drinking wine and soda and all going for a curry after. If I have tandoori chicken and salad with water the only naughty will be wine but will stick to 5 syncs for the rest of the week. I hope it works!

Ascot consisted of 2 bottles of wine, a few too many bacardis and an indian! I played it safe with tandoori chicken and planning on keeping syns low for the rest of the week. Due to the booze I just want to munch all day but managed to keep on track so far.

Breaky: Bacon roll
Lunch: 3 boiled eggs, low fat mayo, onion cherry tomatoes, crab sticks, tin mackerel fillets in brine (basically raided cupboard)
Dinner: will be mince, onion, carrots, swede and gravy

Snacks: fruit

Good luck x

Back