• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here I go ....... again

Hello. Ok here I go again to get back to target. :cry:Im really mad at myself for putting some of the weight on and for starting and stopping the shakes over the last couple of weeks. So from tomorrow im ss+ 100% and looking forward to belonging again to the friendly CD family:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How did you do? Did you stick to SS? I'm trying to get back on too but not managing. I didn't get anywhere near goal. Still got 3 stone to lose! Yuck!

Thank you sunshine.
How did you do? Did you stick to SS? I'm trying to get back on too but not managing. I didn't get anywhere near goal.
Hi Broxi, 5lbs on day one yay! I must admit I had a small meal tonight instead of my shake but am keeping my fingers crossed for a teeny loss tomorrow. I have a stone to lose again :cry:It's so hard Ive tried all diets going. I even like the sound of JUDDD. May have to try this if I struggle. How are you getting on?

Jelly Tot...................water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water!

Drink your water lol! x

Well done shelz on your loss thats fantastic.
I hate to say this but love cheese too and as it has no carbs I nibbled like mad. Luckly I stayed in ketosis but cheese is my enemy on this diet :sigh:

Well I got over the first dreaded day so here's hoping that I can finally do this. when you look at the big picture, it's only for a very short time out your life so why can't I just get stuck in?
This eat a day, watch a day, does it work?- Johnstones or whatever.

Well done Broxi on your first day.:D

why can't I just get stuck in?
I had been feeling the same. I just kept failing on CD. I would be ok in the day and go mad at night, as I was sooooo hungry. First time I did it, it was easy :confused: but not any more. I've started JUDDD and am so much happier. It may take a little longer but I actually feel in control now, even on my up days. I've started a thread on JUDDD and am keeping my fingers crossed for WI day.:)

found you on judd lol never heard of it before

I have re-started cambridge today! One way or another we will get there hun, at least you saw your goal! I never made it there yet heehe

One way or another we will get there hun, at least you saw your goal!
LOL it was very briefly though. If I had blinked I could have missed it.:eek: We will get there it's just finding the right diet and getting our heads into gear :rolleyes:

I'm going to look at this JUDD, let me know how you get on with it please.